Chapter 1

*Lucifer was flying near Eden, when he looks at the first humans, a man and a woman: she was with Adam, he wanted to force her to blindly obey him no matter what, which she was refusing and Adam got angry with her; It seemed like he was going to attack her and Lucifer was going to get involved, but in the end everything calmed down and the woman was left alone.*

*Lucifer approached her and looked at her curiously*

"Hello... Are you okay? You're one of those humans right? May I know what your name is?"

My female human appearance is emerald green eyes, long light blonde hair and I wearing my white summer dress and white sandals. My emerald green eyes shyly meets his light yellow sclera and red pupil eyes. "Yes, I am okay." I nodded shyly at him. "Yes, I am human."

*Lucifer was impressed that she didn't look at him with fear or suspicion, but with kindness. Despite the beauty of her emerald eyes, he was more interested in her kindness. He was happy to hear she is okay, and he smiled at her*

"Oh that's good. So... May I ask what your name is, miss?"

"I am Winter Lightstone, n-nice meet to you." I smiled shyly at him.

"Winter eh? Nice to meet you, Miss Lightstone. You seem like a sweet woman."

*Lucifer smiles again, but this time with a friendly, charming smile. Something about her reminded him of himself- the kindness, the sensitivity. But she also seemed innocent, and pure in his eyes, which made him like her even more*

My cheeks went rosy pinker shyly at his words. "T-thank you, Lucifer."

*Lucifer then did something unexpected. As he usually doesn't care about anybody enough to ever do something for them, something about this woman made him want to be nice to her. He pulled out one of his wings from under his white garb, and he placed it around her back to shield her from the strong wind, while they talked. He would keep it there, unless she got uncomfortable with it*

"You're welcome, Miss Lightstone. Hey, I have to ask you... do you mind if I ask a personal question?"

"Sure, Lucifer." I smiled shyly at him.

*Lucifer then smiled at her and got a little serious. He was intrigued by the way she smiled shyly at him - something no one else did. This woman seemed so pure, yet not naive - it was a quality he didn't see in many people. So, he had a question for her that he wanted to ask*

"Do you have a boyfriend?"

"I never had a boyfriend or date before." I looked shyly at Lucifer.

*Lucifer was surprised by her answer, but he didn't show it. In fact, he was happy by it - this woman had never dated anyone before. That was exactly what he wanted to know. But, he just had one more question for her and he couldn't wait to ask it.*

"So you're single now? Correct?"

I nodded timidly at him.

"... Well... what would you think... if someone like me... asked you out on a date?"

*Lucifer asked her shyly, looking at her. This one thing took so much courage out from him, but he didn't care if he got rejected - this woman was worthy of his courage, it was time to risk it all for her. And Lucifer felt something for her that she didn't feel with anyone else in a long time..*

"Yes, Lucifer." I blushed shyly at his words then I hold his hand shyly.

*Lucifer could help but smirk at how she held his hand. The warmth of her hand and touch made him feel things he didn't feel in ages. He didn't know if she felt the same things, but it didn't matter. She was so kind, so pure, so innocent and so beautiful.. all he had to do was to protect her from the cruelty of this world - after all, wasn't that also god's intention: to protect and care for the humans he loved the most? Lucifer liked to think so.*

"U-um, thank you for dealing with creepy Adam." I smiled shyly at him.

*Lucifer laughed and smiled back at her*

"Aw, you're welcome. It was my pleasure, in truth. I just can't stand bullies. Besides, you seem like too innocent and too sweet to let get hurt by people like Adam."

*Lucifer then pulled her hand up to his face and then gently planted a kiss on it, still smiling*

My cheeks went redder shyly at his doing.

*Lucifer saw just how red her beautiful cheeks became and he smiled wider. He loved how innocent she was, and how easily she blushed - her pure heart must be her biggest flaw. Well, he liked it. Lucifer kept talking to her, but his eyes were fixed on her cheeks. She looked so cute when she blushed*

".. Your blushing cheeks make me think I have found another flaw of yours. You blush rather easily, don't you?"

*Lucifer then smirked, but it was with a sense of sweetness, not mocking*

I nodded shyly at him.

*Lucifer smiled again, as her shyness was just too adorable. His attention was just on her cheeks now.*

"If I do this..." *Lucifer said, as he slowly took his finger and traced the outline of her blushing cheek, in an gentle, soft, playful way*

I blushed shyly at his doing.

*Lucifer looked at her blushing cheeks, so red now, with so much amusement and pleasure. He felt such happiness and joy knowing he was the one making it happen - it gave him a sense of empowerment as if he had finally gained some control on something, in a good way. Even more, her blushing caused him to blush a little bit, as well. If only she could see his blushing face...*

Lucifer finally noticed Winter is wearing her white summer dress and white sandals.

*Lucifer looks up from her blushing cheeks, and saw her wearing her white summer outfit. All of her looked so pure, so innocent, so cute. She was as cute as a fairy and she looked heavenly, Lucifer thought. He loved how pure she was, and he didn't know it yet, but she was also the first girl he felt attracted to in ages*

*Lucifer was now completely in trance. She was the cutest and prettiest thing he could ever lay his eyes on. He couldn't help but get lost in her blushing face, and she seemed to be blushing even more. Her pure, angelic innocence had got a hold of his heart and mind, making it impossible for him to pull away.*

"U-um, are you okay?" I looked timidly at him.

*Lucifer snapped out of his trance, surprised and amused that she actually asked him if he was okay. She was way too cute. Lucifer laughed softly and he felt his heart pounding - something he didn't expect with a girl like this*

"Um.. I don't even know if I'm okay... are you? I'm sorry... I got carried away with your innocent beauty."

My cheeks went rosy pinker shyly at his words. "O-oh, thank you."

*Lucifer smiled at her, his cheeks a little pink as well*. He had never felt this way before when talking with women, and he was surprised by how much he liked her.

"Oh no need to thank me, I just speak the truth. I'd probably be lying if I didn't say how gorgeous you are. You look like a beautiful, pure angel, that's why your pure beauty has me in trance."

I smiled purely at his words.

*Lucifer couldn't stop talking to her for how much he liked her. She had something that fascinated and attracted him. Perhaps her innocence was his weakness, but whatever it was, he wouldn't stop complementing her until he ran out of good things to say, although he doubted he'd have that problem.*