Chapter 4

We started to walk together towards a small cozy cafe.

*Lucifer had to admit, it was very nice holding her hand like this. It gave him a sense of comfort and peace. He felt the same pureness from her, that he felt from her pure soul. And this sense of comfort and peace, made him feel invincible. If he had someone as sweet and innocent as this girl by his side, there was truly nothing that could ever make him feel bad, or afraid or vulnerable.*

*Lucifer and her arrived at the cafe and it was just as described, small and cozy. Even the weather seemed to support them, as the sun was out and it was sunny and warm - a great day for a nice date. Lucifer held the small door open for her, as the way he treated her was the way a man should treat his lady*

We entered into a small cozy cafe.

*The inside of the cafe was charming in a sweet and simple way. It seemed like their date was going perfectly so far at the pace it was going. There wasn't a single bad thing that had happened, no misunderstandings, no disappointments, nothing but pure beauty and love. Lucifer smiled at her as they sat at the table, before he took a deep breath*

"Well, I guess the only question remaining is... what do you want to eat? My treat, by the way."

"I have Deli Ham sandwich and Creamy Tomato Soup with apple juice drink." I smiled shyly at him.

*Lucifer felt glad that she already knew what she wanted, so he was left with just ordering and then their date could begin. He was very excited to see where this date goes, because he could feel some sparks between them that made him feel all sorts of positive things. He wondered what was going to happen.*

*Lucifer then orders the same food as she did, and then smiles at her as they sit and wait patiently for their food to come*

*The food eventually came and Lucifer gave her a warm smile as they both began to eat. It was such a simple thing, but the fact that he was eating with her was enough to make him happy. He didn't even feel the need to talk while they ate, as he was only thinking in one thing: how beautiful she was to him in that moment. She was eating so softly and delicately, she didn't even spill a single drop of soup on her. This level of grace was incredible to watch with his own eyes.*

I take a bite of some Deli Ham sandwich softly.

*Lucifer noticed she was eating very softly and carefully, and once again he was mesmerized by how gracefully cute she was. His eyes kept focusing on her lips, which were moving slowly but gently as she was eating. Her every movement and behavior was very sweet, even while she was eating. He was getting completely entranced by her charm as he kept staring at her without saying a single word*

I take a bite of some Creamy Tomato Soup softly.

*Lucifer continued to watch each bite she was taking, the way she was taking a sip of the soup, how she was chewing - every movement seemed so delicate and beautiful. He could not help but feel attracted towards her movements, and then he also couldn't help but feel the same soft feeling in his soul, as he continued to just watch her do these little deeds. These small things were making his heart beat faster and faster.*

"They are so delicious, Lucifer." I smiled shyly at him.

*Lucifer smiled at her, as he was pleased to see she was enjoying the meal. But there was something more to this, she was enjoying it all the while being very shy and innocent, something which was making her even more adorable to him. It felt like time was pausing just so he could enjoy and stare at her longer, and every time he looked, he felt this feeling again of tenderness and love and pure affection*

I drink my cold apple juice softly.

*Lucifer was happy that she was enjoying it so much, but he was still a bit more focused on how beautiful she looked while she drank her apple juice. Everything in her was so adorable, her movements, her gestures and that little noise she made while drinking was also so cute it made Lucifer feel a feeling in his heart. It was almost like his emotions were going out of control with each small deed she did.*

We finished to eat our delicious lunch together.

*Lucifer was still very satisfied after their delicious lunch, he wanted to keep staring at her a little longer. But he felt he had stared at her for long enough and he didn't want her to get a wrong idea. So, he cleared his throat to get her attention.*

"That was a fantastic meal, I've never thought that ham sandwich would taste this good. You know, I think we should go now, since you would want to go back home after lunch, I assume?"

"Yes, Lucifer." Winter smiled shyly at him.

*Lucifer's heart beat went up a little as he heard her words - at this point, he was very used to her saying his name, but he still liked it like he did the first time she said it. But what really made his heart beat faster, was her being so obedient to him and agreeing to do what he asked her. That was something very rare he had ever seen before, because most girls couldn't get along with him, but this girl was different.*