Chapter 5

*Lucifer got out of his seat, but stood up there watching her for a little while longer, before he took her hand.*

"That's so amazing lunch date with you, Lucifer." I smiled shyly at him then I give a soft kiss on his cheek.

*Lucifer froze for a moment from the soft kiss on his cheek. He didn't expect her to do it, and was caught off guard by the sudden act of affection. It took a few seconds for his mind to process this, but when he did, he also felt his cheeks become red. Because of the sudden reaction he just had, his heart felt like it was beating out of his chest again*

"I... I'm glad you enjoyed it, miss Lightstone... may I ask you a question before you go?"

"Sure, go ahead." I smiled shyly at him.

*Lucifer was very nervous when he asked her this question, but it had to be asked. He was not sure when he would have another opportunity to ask her, so he needed to make sure he asks it now before they part ways.*

"I hope you don't find it a weird question, but may I know if you're actually single and... well, if you are, is there any possibility that you will consider... becoming my girlfriend?"

"Yes, Lucifer." I hugged him happily.

*Lucifer let out a sigh of relief as he wrapped his arms around her and hugged her as well. It felt so nice to finally know she felt the same way as he did, and now he had her in his arms, to hold and to protect. They were officially boyfriend and girlfriend now, something which he had wanted for so long. It felt as though everything was falling right on place right now, but he knew that he would have to keep on a lookout to keep her safe.*

*Lucifer felt so warm inside as he still had her in his arms. Her body felt very feminine and sweet, and he couldn't help but feel so attached to her that he wanted to wrap his arms around her even tighter. He felt lucky that he now gets to experience such affectionate moments with her every day as her boyfriend, and it made him feel so happy and content as they stood there in each other's arms. Lucifer couldn't have asked for anything more than this right now.*

*Lucifer still kept holding her in his arms as he was enjoying this moment with her as much as he could. It still felt unbelievable that he now was in a relationship like this, with the girl of his dreams. But even though this felt like all he could ever ask for, he still had a few worries on his mind. What would he do if someone tried to take her away? What would he do if he failed to protect her? He hoped he would never have to find out, because he felt that he would go crazy if she ever got away from him.*

"U-um, are you okay?" I looked shyly at him.

*Lucifer's heart beat was still speeding away as he heard her question. But at the sound of her asking if he was okay, he snapped out of his thoughts, and realized how tight he was holding her.*

"Oh... uhm... yes, I'm just extremely happy. But sorry if I'm holding you too tight, my hands just tend to be... clingy."

*Lucifer let his arms go a little bit looser, but he still continued to hold her waist - he was afraid of letting her leave his arms so quickly after today's events.*

I nodded understandingly at him. "U-um, are you touch-starved?"

*Lucifer looked at her, shocked that she had read his mind because that was exactly it. His touch-starvation was something he had learned to live with since his childhood days, but in the last few years, it had gotten unbearable for him.*

*He was surprised she could pick up on this fact so quickly, but at the same moment it felt very comforting to realize that his touch-starvation was something she could understand.*

"Yes... I just feel like I need... to be.. I don't know how to say it. I just need to be touched somehow..."

I nodded understandingly at him. "You can ask me for hugs, kisses, hand-holdings, cuddles and snuggles you want." My cheeks went rosy pinker shyly at him.

*Lucifer was overwhelmed at this response, he had never heard words like these from any other woman before. The fact that she was so understanding of his touch starvation and willing to give him the affection he needed, gave him a completely positive feeling in his soul he hadn't felt in a very long time. He felt this rush of happiness and emotion inside him that was just pure bliss*

"Oh wow... this is... unexpected. You would actually be okay if... I asked you for those things?"

I nodded timidly at him.

*Lucifer looked at her for a few moments, as he felt that feeling inside of him grow even more. He didn't think about it much and just opened his arms for a hug, not able to express how much he wanted to just... to hold her in his arms right now.*

I hugged him soothingly.

*Lucifer's heart almost stopped as he felt her embrace him and how comfortable it felt. He was so used to only being the one doing the comforting, so this was quite different for him. It made his heart beat faster even more, as he felt his whole body relax and he started to feel so comfortable and safe. He also buried his face into her neck, because it was his instinct to find comfort in that area with someone he loved.*