Murder Mystery pt. 4

Eve would continue to think about that kiss Ira gave her for no reason, Ira was undoubtedly very attractive but also somewhat nice, which niceness was probably the part that got Eve blushing. Meanwhile Davíd didn't even know if he was jealous because Ira might be taking his best friend here or if he was jealous because of something more. Whatever it was, he would ignore it as lunch ended after a good 10 more minutes and they would all go to their fifth period classes.

As Pavel and Ira skipped class in a janitor's closet with no other way of getting in besides the door, they'd proceed to start narrowing down suspects again after their stupidity lead them to being wrong about Hay and letting somebody else get killed. Many people have been killed now, the main places where people died being detention, but Ira was determined to stop it while Pavel was just stopping to contemplate on occasion. "What's up?" Pavel looked at Ira and he'd just look down at the paper where they narrowed down suspects with a sigh. "I already have a strong idea of who it is but.. I'm not a fan of that idea..." Ira would just have a very disappointed stare. "It doesn't matter if you got an attachment or not dude they're gonna betray you in the end. I'm already guessing Yuna for you though." Ira would say and Pavel would just slightly and sadly nod. "Yeah, you're right."

"STUPID FUCKING SLUT GIVE ME MY SHIT!!!"

Ira and Pavel would immediately run over while there was maybe 2 others, John and Hay in a wheelchair that had been skipping. Tia was fighting the masked murderer! She was trying to pull hair, despite the masked murderer having none showing, so it instead resulting in the mask coming off, confirming Pavel and Ira's suspicions to be Yuna. As Ira tried to grab Yuna from behind, Tia would snatch something from Yuna to which Yuna would get angry, kick Ira in the nuts and then proceed to tackle Tia. The other 2 class skippers ran off but Pavel, John and Hay were watching while Tia, Yuna and Ira fought each other, Ira unintentionally fighting since he was trying to seperate Yuna from Tia, and once he found out that Tia would just keep coming at Yuna, he'd hold back Tia instead, to which Yuna would put her mask back on and run off. Tia was pissed as she then got out of Ira's grasp. "Dude, why would you do that?!?" Tia would yell at Ira, as Ira would looked at her with a furrowed expression. "I could've fucking killed that bitch but YOU had to stop it!!" Ira would just sigh in an exasperated expression of annoyance and disappointment before he responded calmly to her yelling. "You're an innocent, Tia, have you ever played Murder Mystery? Innocents CAN'T kill the murderer, only the sheriff can." Ira would say as he looked at Pavel, to which Pavel would just look at Tia, and then Tia would let out a frazzled scream before she stormed off. "I have to use the bathroom, almost peed my pants." Ira chuckled awkwardly as he then left for the boys bathroom, John having left back to the nurse's office where he was meant to stay while Hay was slowly following John. Pavel was left in the middle of the hallway alone as he then just sighed, crossing his arms and waiting for Ira before suddenly he was pinned down, SLAM! His head hit the floor, and stuff went black.

Ira came out from the bathroom and he looked around. "PAVEL?!" He'd call out before he looked to his side and saw Hay shocked, he ran over to Hay IMMEDIATELY and he shook Hay in the wheelchair slightly. "HAY? WHERE IS HE?!" Hay would wake up from his shock and he'd answer Ira hesitantly. "She... She ran!! Over there!" He pointed to the hallways leading to the gender neutral bathroom. Ira would thank Hay with a pat on the shoulder and he'd immediately run over to the gender neutral bathrooms. Once inside, Ira would look to his left and he'd see Yuna practically on top of Pavel while he was half conscious for now. "PAVEL GRAHHH!!!" Ira yelled as he then got so angry he ripped the soap dispenser off the wall and started hitting Yuna with it, to which Yuna would immediately grunt in pain before getting off of Pavel and tackling Ira, Pavel now fully recovered from his unconsciousness due to the noise from Ira and Yuna's fight, reaching for the colt that he got as the sheriff, Pavel would slowly point the gun as Yuna was now straddled on top of Ira and Ira was getting a knife pointed at his neck. Ira looked behind him and saw Pavel, to which Pavel would sob slightly, and Yuna would look back, drop the knife luckily away from Ira's neck and she'd get off Ira, Ira immediately running next to Pavel as Yuna just stood there. "Come on Pavel... Can't we win this together...? It can be just me and you..." She'd try to convince him, but Ira would just grunt and look at Pavel as Pavel knew what would happen. "That can't happen! The only way the game ends is if I kill you or you kill everyone." Pavel would say, and Yuna would just smile and laugh as she spoke "Really? Do you think they'd just let the game end with one winner?" Pavel had enough of this bullshit, if the only way to stop whatever selfish demon was possessing Yuna by killing her, he'd do it. He'd shoot. He shot her, in the heart. Watching her shortly bleed out and die as he didn't shoot her brain because he wanted her soul to at least remember him. Despite her heart shattered through and no longer able to love. He turned to Ira, hugging him with a sob on his face as the announcements came on.

"THE AIRPLANES WILL ARRIVE SOON!!!"