Part Four

Harry woke up frightened.

He looked around the room and recognized where he was, he had been in the medical wing enough times to know one. The one problem was, this wasn't a medical wing he knew.

He remembered getting injured, but now he felt fine, so he must have been healed. He lifted up the sheets and looked down to see that he was in a different set of clothes, but he was healed and cleaned.

He slowly climbed out of the small bed and looked around. Spotting his wand on a table nearby, he grabbed it.

He moved slowly towards the door. He opened it and peeked out, seeing that the hallway was empty. He slipped out of the room and made his way down the hall. He cast a dull Lumos so he could see where he was going.

He made it outside and sighed in relief until he heard voices coming toward him. He quickly turned off the charm and went around the side of the building.

He stayed silent until he heard the people go into the building, then ran off into the woods. He ran until he bumped into something wooden and white.

Gasping, Harry looked up to see a white fence surrounding a three-story house. A light came on in the downstairs window, and a shadow moved behind the curtains. The curtains shifted to the side, and Harry turned and ran.

Seconds later, he heard feet behind him. Scared he ran faster, he came to the edge of a cliff but couldn't stop in time. He dangled off the edge of the cliff before something grabbed the back of his shirt and pulled him back, spinning him around and dropping him on the ground.

Harry looked up at the muzzle of a huge werewolf, a familiar werewolf. He crawled backward as the wolf came forward slowly. "Nice dog," he said, his voice shaky.

The wolf paused and sat down. It looked to the left and then the right before looking back at Harry. The wolf's fur started to recede until a tall man about six feet tall appeared. He had blue eyes and brown hair that came down to his shoulders.

"Did you just call me a bloody dog?" The man growled, placing his hands on his hips and staring down at Harry.

"Nnnnnnooooooo," Harry answered, stretching it out and the werewolf man rolled his eyes.

"Come on, let's get inside," the man said, holding out a hand to Harry, who hesitated to take It. "If you want dinner for the rest of my pack, be my guest," Harry quickly grabbed his hand and stood up, making the man chuckle.

The man led him back to the three-story house with the white fence, he stopped at the door and looked in. "Don't just stand there," the man said and Harry stepped inside, slowly closing the door behind him.

"Take a seat," the man said, showing Harry into the living room. It was huge, with a wide sectional couch that could hold a lot of people, a few coffee tables, bookshelves, a fireplace, and a TV.

"Wow," Harry said, stepping into the room, and taking in everything.

"It's big, I know; I have meetings here with my Betas and Gammas sometimes," the man explained, and Harry nodded.

"So, you are the Alpha?" He asked, and the man nodded.

"Yup, Alpha Fenrir Greyback at your service," he said with a smirk and Harry felt his heart drop.

He'd heard all the terrible things about this man standing in front of him, so he quickly pulled out his wand and pointed it at him.

"Now what's that for?" Fenrir asked, raising a brow at him. "I'm not gonna hurt you, kid," he said, raising his hand in a surrender motion.

"Y...you're Fenrir Greyback," Harry stuttered out.

"Yes, we've established that," Fenrir said, and Harry shivered a little from fear.

"You kill people, kidnap kids," Harry said and Fenrir gave him an odd look before groaning.

"You got the wrong Greyback," Fenrir said, and Harry frowned.

'There was more than one Greyback?' He asked himself.

"See, that Greyback is my younger brother, George," Fenrir said, and Harry slowly lowered his wand.

"Younger brother?" He asked, and Fenrir sighed.

"It's a long story. It's getting late. Why don't I show you to the guest room?" he asked, walking away, and Harry slowly followed. They climbed all the way to the third floor, where all the bedrooms were.

"This is your room for now," Fenrir said, showing Harry into the room. It has a poster bed and a sofa, a fireplace, a desk and chair, and two other doors. "Make yourself comfortable. My room is right across the hall if you need anything," he said before turning and leaving the room.

🌘~🌗~🌖~🌑~🌔~🌓~🌒

Thank you for reading.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Word count: 772

Re-published: April 30, 2024, 7 am

When are you reading this?