Part Fifteen

Harry was sitting on the balcony of the Alpha house in his room, Fenrir had gone on a hunt with the pack, and Harry decided to stay in the packhouse.

He had a book in his lap reading, he heard the flapping of wings. Looking up he saw a familiar white owl coming toward him.

Gasping, he stood up as Hedwig landed on the rail. "Hey, girl...how are you?" He asked, he missed the owl. He felt his heart sink at the sight, his friends had sent him a letter, and the thought hadn't even crossed his mind,

He took the piece of paper from her beak and sat back down in the chair. He examined it and saw familiar handwriting.

'Dear Harry,

I don't know how this letter will find you, I'm worried about you. You've been gone for more than a week and I don't know what to do. No one seems to be doing anything about it. You could be caught by HIM or be in serious trouble somewhere else, and nothing is being done. Dumbledore is just sucking on Lemon drops, I miss you.

Your best mate,

Ron'

Harry gripped the paper so tightly that it started to crinkle in his hands. Hedwig hooted from her perch on the railing, and Harry looked up at her to see the owl hooting at someone over his shoulder.

Turning, he saw Fenrir standing there. His hair was wet, and he was wearing a T-shirt and slacks, which told Harry he had gotten in a while ago and taken a shower.

"You're crying," Fenrir said, stepping out on the balcony. He stopped a few inches short of him and reached up, wiping the tears from his cheek. "Why?" he asked, and Harry held up the crumpled paper.

Fenrir frowned at the paper before gently taking it from his fingers. He read it before sighing. Taking Harry's hand, he led him into the room, closing the door after the owl flew in.

He leads Harry to his bed and climbs on before pulling the younger onto his lap, wrapping his arms around his waist. "I'm sorry; I know you miss them," he says softly, nuzzling Harry's neck. "I'm sorry I can't get you back sooner," the wolf says, and Harry nods.

"It's fine, you're doing what you can," Harry said, turning to look up at Fenrir. "I appreciate it," he said, kissing his cheek.

Fenrir smiled, moving Harry so he was facing him. His eyes ran over Harry's face, looking at the streaks of tears down his face. Leaning forward, he pecked Harry on the lips.

Harry melted into his kiss, he leaned more into Fenrir. When they pulled away there was a string of saliva between them. Harry's face turned red as he buried his face in Fenrir's neck.

The wolf sat there taking in the young wizard's scent. When he came in to see Harry crying his wolf howled so loud his ears rang. He was happy that he could calm down the other.

"Are you feeling better?" Fenrir asked, and Harry nodded. He wiggled slightly, and Fenrir gripped his hips to keep him still. "You don't want to do that," he said, pulling Harry closer and licking his neck.

After a few minutes of sitting in the same position, Fenrir heard soft snores. He moved Harry away from his neck and saw that he was asleep. Laying Harry on the bed, he covered him and left him.

In his room, Fenrir stripped and climbed into bed. He couldn't understand why his wolf felt so desperate for Harry to be close at all times.

Not even ten minutes later, his door opened and soft steps came toward his bed. The sheets were lifted and he raised his head to see a sleepy Harry climbing into his bed.

The younger came close and snuggled into his side, and fell asleep immediately.

🌘~🌗~🌖~🌑~🌔~🌓~🌒

Thank you for reading.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Word count: 631

Re-published: April 30, 2024, 12:30 pm

When are you reading this?