Part Eighteen

Harry sat in the middle of the bed, tears streaming down his face. The door opened, and Fenrir came in. He came over and stayed on the bed beside Harry. "You're crying," he said, and Harry snorted.

"No, my eyes are just sweaty," He said, and Fenrir chuckled a little.

"I'm sure if you take off your clothes, then it wouldn't be so hot," Fenrir teased and Harry smacked him. "But truly, Are you alright?" He asked.

"Yeah, it's just that Ron wrote it to me in his letter, but hearing Snape say it." He said, wiping away the tears. "It's just sunk in deep, are they really not worried about me?" He asked, looking up at the wolf.

"I don't know, Harry," Fenrir said, wrapping his arms around Harry and pulling him close. "But, what I can say is that if that's how they react, they don't need you." He said, there was a knock at the door and a redhead stuck in.

"Ron," Harry exclaimed, jumping off the bed and attacking his friend in a hug.

"Bloody hell, mate," Ron said, wrapping his arms around the smaller wizard and hugging him tightly.

They hugged for a bit before a throat cleared behind them. Pulling away, "Whose this?" Fenrir asked, coming closer and wrapping a hand around Harry's waist.

"This is my best friend, Ron," Harry said, smiling at the man.

"I see," he said, his eyes scanning the redhead. "I'll give you two a moment," he said, kissing Harry's temple before leaving the room.

The raven-haired wizard turns back to his friend to see him read faces. "You OK?" Harry asked, and Ron smacked him upside the head.

"What was that for?" He yelped, rubbing the side of his head.

"Do you know how worried I was?!?!" Ron yelled, "I thought you were captured or injured somewhere but no, you're here on a holiday with your lover," He exclaimed.

"It's not like I had a choice," Harry said. "I was attacked by death eaters, and I was brought here by werewolves so I could heal." He informed the redhead, and Ron glared at him before sighing heavily.

Knowing he had been forgiven, Harry grinned widely. "Are you healed now?" Ron asked, and Harry nodded.

"I've Been healed for a while now; they've just been looking for a way to get me back," he replied, and Ron hugged him again.

"So who was that?" Ron asked, pointing his thumb to the doors, and Harry blushed.

"That's Fenrir, the alpha of the pack," Harry said, and Ron gaped at him.

"Seriously, you're dating the Alpha?" Ron exclaimed and Harry huffed.

"I wouldn't say dating," Harry mumbled. He then proceeded to tell Ron everything that had happened so far.

"Wow, so what are you going to do?" Ron asked, And Harry slumped on the bed.

"I don't know," Harry said, running a hand over his face. "I want to stay here with Fenrir. I feel happy here with him, but I kind of miss Hogwarts a little," he said, and Ron sat beside him.

"Well, it's up to you," he said, squeezing his shoulder.

A knock came at the door before it opened. "Harry, Lunch," Fenrir said, coming into the room. He took Harry's hand and pulled him out of the room and down to the kitchen.

🌘~🌗~🌖~🌑~🌔~🌓~🌒

Thank you for reading.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Word count: 533

Re-published: April 30, 2024, 2 pm

When are you reading this?