Chapter 14

"In short, you have one on one kitchen training with Chef Aob on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. So, how is it? Have you gotten better at cooking and are you satisfied with the chef.?"

Plawan lay on his back on a physical therapy bed. It was his first day off after starting work, and why did it feel like a holiday after so long, even though it had only been a week? JJ was using some kind of machine to massage his wrists. It could probably be light waves, sound waves or even turtle waves that shake the earth.

"Come on, I was so tense I almost died.What kind of person always frowns. "

"Then, why did you say your wrist doesn't hurt? Otherwise, why would chef give you extra classes?"

Oh, Plawan's uncontrollable mouth got him into trouble again. JJ made a suspicious face. His best friend was very clever in getting him to reveal secrets.

" Well, I bought some things that day, and when I came back, my wrist started to hurt." He immediately made an excuse. "But I stretch my muscles and soak in warm water every night like you said. "

"Liar."

He pursed his lips,not wanting to argue. If he had said his wrists hurt from lifting a pot the size of a basin with one hand, his friend will continue to complain non-stop.

"But I think you have potential. "

"Potential for what."

The young man asked suspiciously. He positioned his back to his side so he could do physical therapy on his shoulder as well.

"Maybe he might have took a special interest in you. That's why he taught you cooking one-on-one. He doesn't teach anyone else, right? So you're probably his favorite student."

"Or he just did it to punish me. "he grumbled remembering being grabbed by the wrist and forced to wash the cups and bowls repeatedly. This is definitely extreme love and hatred. If he had said he was the student chef hated the most, it would be more believable.

"Hey, are you free today? How about what I asked you to do?"

"Going for a drink, right?"

"Cool."

Just the mention of it made his mouth water, the thought of drinking cold beer. JJ turned to look at the calender hanging on the wall of the clinic. It indicated who was on and off duty.

"I'm off duty at 4 o'clock. What time do you leave? "

"Five o'clock. I'll look for something to eat first, then find a place  to sit because I only have a little time. I have to be back at the dormitory at 10:30pm." He said excitedly and expectantly. "Go, I want to dress up. I'm sick of my chefs uniform. "

"Okay, tell me which bar you want to go. I'll rush over as soon as I finish work."

JJ is worthy of being a friend. He is still the same easygoing person as before. He smiled shyly in delight. I even took the risk of being scolded by my boss so as to invite him for a hangout together.

After completing his physical therapy, he excused himself to go home early.

I slept truly and woke up at around 3:30 p.m. I showered and got dressed, determined to try inviting Kluea out to hang on his next day off. Kluea loves travelling and meeting new people. If he just stayed in his room on day offs, he would die of boredom. He would take turns  inviting JJ and Kluea so he had someone to hang out with every weekend.

"This way. "

Plawan waved to his friend who had just entered the restaurant. He had chosen a good Italian restaurant in the Ari area, close to his dormitory so he didn't have to waste time when   going back home. He had arrived a while earlier and had already ordered food. There's pizza, spaghetti and lasagna.

"What makes you want to eat Italian food?"

JJ asked as he sat down. Plawan wore a shirt with three buttons open, revealing his toned chest. He wore fitted trousers, leather shoes and an oversized Hawaiian shirt and fashionable sandals. He had insisted on going to a casual bar but he  wearing shorts.

"I'm bored of basil. "

The young man admitted honestly. As much as he loves basil, he can't eat it 7 days a week. so, today he wanted to rest and cleance his palate. He was tired of eating Thai food and rice with curry every day. He wants to eat some bread, cheese and pasta.

"That's right, I told you not to turn what you love into a career. "

He laughed out loud and argued. He didn't make it a career. He will quit in a few months. He won't be under contract for long. He just wanted to have a pleasant experience. The atmosphere of the conversation was relaxed and he felt like he could finally be himself. He didn't need to hide in the kitchen all the time.

He felt like someone was staring at him.

How did he know? Well he wasn't the handsome guy, but at least he was handsome, had a great body and dress stylishly. People would stare at him wherever he went, whether it was to look at him or think about seducing him. If the latter stared at him for too long,something might happen, such as someone asking for his Line, clinking glasses or going somewhere else, whether it was a bar or somewhere most secluded.

"I think people from that table are staring at you a lot."JJ said.

He noticed it too. A woman kept glancing at him, but he didn't care. He tried not to look back and didn't think about anything else but eating.

"I see, but what can I do? I have to go back to my dorm tonight. This won't work. "he answered casually.

"Wow, where is the tiger Plawan. Has he lost his abilities. "JJ joked.

Actually, Plawan is open to anything, not just women or men, but he likes people who are clean and smell good. It made him itch to talk about it.

"Yeah let's rest, I'm not eating meat now, so am vegeterian. "

He spoke casually,but suddenly, it was if someone crossed his mind with a strange smell. It felt like the aroma of stir fried basil wafted through his nose. The young man looked around. How could that be? It's an Italian restaurant. It's crazy that they sell stir fried basil. He shook his head back and forth amused with his own thoughts.

"Are you ready to go? "

"Sure, my throat is itchy. I'd like some beer to wash it down. "

Plawan said while looking at the almost empty plates on the table. After working in a restaurant, he didn't feel like wasting food anymore. He didn't know whether it was related or not.

"How about this place? I think it's interesting. It's a new bar. "

JJ turned his phone screen over to show him the review of the place. He  nodded interestingly, scrolling through the screen,checking the bar scene in the reviews until he reached the last image.

"It's in the Methas power building. "

"Why." JJ asked confusedly turning his phone to look at it.

"Yeah that's the Methas group building. The building belongs to the person who hired me. "

JJ almost immediately responded. He turned to look at the reviews again, scrolling through it, probably still deciding. In fact the building is quite large and the Methas group has real estates everywhere.

"The world isn't that small. A workaholic like him wouldn't sit around drinking beer. " JJ said simply.