Chapter 15

It's true Methas didn't come to drink home brewed beer. Instead Methas came to manage his bar.

After finding suitable seats at the bar, Plawan and JJ were almost surprised to see Methas enter the bar. The staff at the back greeeted him respectfully, which was even more unexpected. Why did he choose Methas beer shop when there were so many options?

"He must have spent a lot of money on advertising. The owner is rich. "

JJ joked. The atmosphere in the bar is quite nice, decorated in country style like something out of an American film. Most of the furniture was made of wood, and the staff wore regular maid uniforms, not cowboy style. This may seem a bit strange, but it's not ridiculous.

Plawan and JJ each ordered a bottle of beer.

The bar offers a variety of beers, all of which are made according to the bar's own recipes. They chose some based on the bartender's recommendation and they tried them all because they had never tasted any of them before. The beer is brewed and imported from abroad.

"Hey, the taste is really good. "

The first thing they noticed is the aroma and smoothness. It doesn't taste bitter and it tastes slightly sweet. It goes well with the Korean Fried Chicken they ordered as an appetizer. They tried each other's beers and found that both tasted good.

"But there's only few people in the bar. There's no eye candy at all."

He complained. At first,he intended to dress up and come out to admire the beauty but the bar seems to be more of a hangout for beer lovers. They weren't too many people and the atmosphere was calm.

"Don't the chef's rule says you have to stay at the restaurant,right?"

A voice called. It wasn't suprising who it was but what was suprising was, that it was Methas who brought them the third bottle of beer. His eyes were cold and arrogant with the look of a rich and arrogant person.

"And does the Methas rule say that you have to answer every question asked?"

He was about to explain to his other boss but his friend preceeded him, JJ, relax. This is the person who will be paying my salary.

"I didn't tell you to answer. You don't have to answer if you don't want to. "

Methas said as he placed another bottle of beer on the table. The tension between  Methas and JJ is palpable. Why does JJ have to fight with Methas? He knew what kind of person Methas was, so he might well stay away. Why provoke him and give him a headache?

"Oh, really? You were talking as if you're in control,so I thought you were telling me to answer. "

Ah, that's a powerful blow, man. Do you want gloves?I'll find you some. Let's just finish this fight. He glanced at  JJ who's still had a smile on his lips. He was probably just teasing him rather than getting really angry. It was unlikely that JJ would be angry, but he didn't know if Khun Methas was angry or not. It's impossible to guess.

"A person with a hammer in his hand sees everything as a nail." Methas said while looking directly at JJ. His stern attitude had disappeared, replaced by a mischievous expression. "He likes to find fault with other people. "

"The waiter here is strange. He speaks very badly to customers."

"I'm the owner, not the waiter. "

"Oh, I'm sorry sir owner. I saw you come to serve us so I thought you were the waiter."

JJ smiled, clearly looking for an argument. Plawan watched from the sidelines clearly finding the whole situation hilarious. A guy like JJ wouldn't get up and hit anyone and Methas also doesn't seem the type to use violence.

He secretly glanced around.

Quite a few people were fixated on the two of them. It could be because the aura they emit might make other people feel uncomfortable. From another perspective, it could be because two handsome men were fighting with each other. Seriously, is he in a BL series? The next thing might be them falling and hitting their heads.

"This flavoured beer is called Manahakhon 2475." Methas said, suddenly changing the topic and went back to introducing the beer as if he was a real waiter."Our recipe includes a special blend of herbs, giving it a retro test.We want people who drink it to feel like they have stepped into a colonial drama. "

JJ took the beer in front of him and pretended to read the label.

"I hope your tongue is good enough to taste it. "

"Oh, you introduced this beer only to curse me in the end? "JJ's hand suddenly stopped and he raised his head to look at the other person but Methas turned and prepared to walk back. The battle is over, I wonder who won this round? That's very close.

But before he could take the third step, Methas stopped.

And in less than a split second, the tray in his hand fell to the floor.The man slowly fell to the the floor as if out of breath. He hadn't realized it at first until he saw a waiter screaming and rushing over. Plawan and JJ stood up and rushed over to take a look.

"What is wrong with you,Khun Methas?"

A servant ran over and shook him. The man in front of him looked dazed and didn't seem to realize anything. His eyes wandered and didn't follow the gaze of the person who asked.

"Mr.Methas."

Before he could do anything, JJ ran in first and shook his arms and asked, as if he wanted to test something.Plawan doesn't really know, his medical knowledge is zero.

"Can you hear me? "

JJ shook him and screamed loudly.  Methas's mouth moved as if he wanted to say something, but the words didn't come out. JJ turned to him and gave him a stern order.

"Call and ambulance immediately!"

Plawan immediately fumbled for his cell phone. At first, he thought the person in front of him was just drunk because his symptoms were almost exactly like those of a drunk person.

"Khun Methas."

"Ah."

A soft groan escaped his throat. People started crowding around him until he could barely see anything except the people standing in rows. He dialed 1669 and his heart burned.

"Smile."

JJ said the word briefly, as if he wanted Methas to understand it as easily as possible.

"Smile." JJ shook him."Try smiling for me. Can you hear me?"

"Ah."

Methas muttered softly as if he was starting to come to his senses. He tried to smile on command, but he only succeeded halfway, as if one side of it was clamped. His right side was smiling normally but his left side was completely still, without even the slightest lift of his lips. That wasn't something a normal person could do.

"I've called an ambulance.Is there anything else you'd like to add? "

Plawan turned to ask JJ after giving them the location, however when he tried to describe the symptoms, he couldn't form the words in his head because he didn't know what was wrong with Methas. The symptoms are like that of a drunk person about to fall asleep. JJ turned to reply and  continued with his words, his heart still beating fast.

"Tell them that the patient is experiencing stroke symptoms and to come as soon as possible! "