120

~Chapter 120~

Outside the hall, Yan Shuang frowned when she heard what Qing Yi said, looked at Yuan Qi on the throne, and sighed softly.

Why did Qing Yi tell this matter in advance? Has the time already come? 

She closed her eyes, and the scene a thousand years ago seemed like yesterday.

"Why don't you believe A Yin? She didn't lie. Hong Yi did such wrong things because he was controlled by the devils. The devils have really appeared in this world!"

In Qing Chi Palace, Yan Shuang's eyes were full of blood and tears, and she shouted angrily at the man who sat on the throne without saying a word.

"Why don't you believe her? Why do you want to remove her immortal bones, remove her immortality, and personally deliver her to the hands of that woman Hua Shu? Gu Jin, why did you do it!"

"Okay, don't say anything. I will go to the Nine Heavenly Palace to ring the Green Dragon Bell. Those people have harmed A Yin and wronged A Yin. I will not let them be comfortable in the Heavenly Palace. I will let them feel guilty for the rest of their life." Yan Shuang's hand holding the golden whip bled.

"Yan Shuang!" A sighing voice came from the throne, as hoarse as if he had cried blood.

Weak footsteps sounded step by step, and finally stopped next to Yan Shuang.

The man on white still had blood stains on his body, and the blood stains were mottled, as if they had never faded from his body since that day in Rakshasa Land.

He held Yan Shuang's hand and placed it on his wrist, his hoarse voice sounded like it came from hell.

The moment Yan Shuang touched Yuan Qi's wrist, her eyes suddenly opened wide with disbelief in her eyes.

"It's because the devils have appeared, so I can't do anything."

"Don't say anything, don't do anything, save your life." 

"Don't let A Yin..." The voice was so broken that she couldn't bear to hear it anymore, but it still sounded firmly and powerfully: "die in vain."

A thousand years later, in the Imperial Palace, Qing Yi's voice and the broken voice of that year overlapped in Yan Shuang's ears. She opened her eyes, her eyes tough and clear, and looked into the hall again.

"Re-investigate the Da Ze Mountain incident?" Yu Feng took the lead to break the suffocating silence in the Imperial Palace, and said slightly unbearably: "Immortal Lord Qing Yi, do you mean that there were other reasons for the Da Ze Mountain chaos?"

Qing Yi nodded. Before he could speak, Hua Shu on the side looked at Chang Yun coldly and said: "Immortal Qing Yi, what else can you say? Back then, the eleven immortals of the Heavenly Palace saw the demon fox chasing you, and the whole Da Ze Mountain was slaughtered by his own hands, is this all fake? "

The tragedy of everyone on Da Ze Mountain dying is still heart-wrenching to think of. Hua Shu told what happened that year so directly and rudely, and the two people on the throne suddenly became pale.

Qing Yi also had a cold look on his face. He looked at Hua Shu and said slowly: "What Your Highness said is true. It is indeed true."

His eyebrows were cold, which made Hua Shu's heart tighten, and she said angrily: "Since it is true, what else is there to investigate? Sooner or later, our immortal clan will invade the demon clan and avenge the blood feud for your master."