CHAPTER IV

Bill heard from Stan that he had ideas of Georgie's whereabouts, from a weird encounter he had been in. He looked like hell when Bill had last seen Stan, covered in thick blood, out of breath, glossy-eyed, he wondered if he killed somebody, like his asshole dad, but then out of the corner of his eye, he saw a clown.

"Y-y-you sure this is where we should go?" Bill said. "I'm sure of it," Stan replied, his hair dripping from showering off the blood. "Should we get Eddie and Richie?" with that, Bill cracked a smile. "Y-yeah, we should. We w-wi-will probably catch them mess-messing around." 

Stan laughed, and the two boys walked out of the house. 

He found Richie on the walk to Eddie's, and met up with Eddie at his house. "Ok, where are we going? You've said, like, 5 different places, and now the sewers? That's private!" Bill's dad worked in the sewer, so he knew about this stuff.

"It's public works, aren't we the public?" Eddie scoffed at his point. "Well, yeah, but-" They were about to make the way out of Eddie's house when Eddie's mom came out. "Eddie bear!" 

Eddie rolled his eyes. He usually took his mom's advice but was also a rebellious child. "What, mom?" Eddie's mom yelled back, "Aren't you forgetting my lucky kiss?" Eddie scoffed, and Richie was trying to keep from laughing. 

"Nope, see you when I get home!" Richie, who usually joked about Eddie's mom, said back, "Do you want one from me, Mrs. K?" 

Eddie pulled Richie's wrist out of the home and Sonia Kaspbrak rolled her eyes. 

They made their way to the sewers. Stan, who was just emotionally scarred, was starting to fear everything. "That's poison ivy, and uh, that's mint? I don't know." Eddie was a hypochondriac, so when he heard about the poison ivy, he was scared.  "WHERE'S THE MOTHERFUCKING POISON IVY?" Richie rolled his eyes. "My mom gardens, I read some of her shit when I'm bored, and that's not poison ivy." 

Eddie, slowly dying inside, started to itch his arms. "Well, I'm itchy now, so," Eddie couldn't finish his sentence. "Aren't you guys coming in?" Stan couldn't with the encounter he had. He felt like something was in there ready to pounce on him. Eddie, was just disgusted that they were in the sewer.

"No way in hell, that is grey water." Richie had a confused look on his face. "Eddie, you bore me, what is grey water?" 

"PISS AND SHIT, WHAT ELSE?" Eddie screamed. His hair sprang out when he screamed. He put it back politely and said, "Basically, you guys might be walking through Henry Bowers piss." Richie grabbed up some trash with a stick and said, "Doesn't smell like caca to me, señor." 

Eddie was just disgusted and didn't know how to talk anymore. "I can smell that from here." 

"Maybe you just didn't brush your teeth today." Richie replied.

On the other side of town, Ben Hanscom was in the library. He was reading about the history of TV scriptwriting when the librarian suddenly dropped a book on the table he was sitting at. "Thought you might like it." A History of Derry, he kept reading, and this was fascinatingly gory. Ben loved it. He finished the book but couldn't shake off the fact so many children died in an explosion during an Easter egg hunt. 

Ben went into the basement to get another book, it was dark, and scary. Ben saw an egg, and dropped it. Then, another person started to walk down the stairs. The boy was headless, and even though he didn't have a head, it looked like he was looking at Ben. 

The boy chased after Ben, and he ran farther into the basement. It started to become a maze, and he couldn't find his way out. He hid between a bunch of books, and there was a clown with fangs bared. The clown roared, some of his teeth scratched Ben's hand, causing it to bleed uncontrollably. He pushed a cart of books into the clown, and it exploded.

He ran out of the library, only to run into the Bowers Gang. "I can do your summer school homework, just don't-" Suddenly he was pushed up against the Kissing Bridge. "Ok, new kid, this is what us locals call the kissing bridge. It's for sucking face, and carving names." 

"I'M NOT NEW, I'VE BEEN HERE FOR, LIKE, 5 YEARS!" He felt a pain in his stomach, and he looked down to see Henry Bowers carving his name onto his stomach.

"What the fuck is wrong with you psychopaths?" He kicked himself backwards, and fell down a hill, he got up and ran.

"NO! DAMN IT!" Patrick ran over to Henry. "I lost my knife. Dad's gonna kill me! Whatever, go find Hanscom!" Henry stood up, and Patrick kissed Henry. "Good luck!" Patrick ran. Henry was flustered, then went with Victor and Belch.

Ben Hanscom was running in the river, right to the Losers Club. 

"Ugh, this is so unsanitary!" Eddie said. Richie threw a piece of trash at him. "G-guys, l-look!" He shined a flashlight on a shoe. "Could it be...?" Stan asked. Bill felt a pain in his heart. "No, Georgie was wearing c-cr-crocs." Eddie asked, "Well, whose is it?" Richie looked at the shoe. "Betty Ripsom's." Eddie might've just cried. "Nope, not today Satan." 

On the other side of the tunnel, Patrick Hockstetter was going into the sewer, to think Ben would hide in the fucking sewer. "I can hear you, Hanscom!" Suddenly, he heard footsteps. He turned on his makeshift flamethrower, and saw dead kids chasing after him. He stepped back, and bumped into a...clown. It attacked him, and bit him, and he ran deeper into the sewers.

He got a pipe on the floor, and picked it up. A balloon saying, I ❤️ Derry made its way towards him, and it popped. The clown was back, with blood all over his face. Patrick screamed, and the clown attacked him again, killing him. 

The Losers Club, on the other hand, saw Ben. "Look!" Stan said! Bill and Richie raced out of the sewers, Bill expecting to see Georgie. It was Ben Hanscom. "Oh my god, what happened to you?" Richie asked. Ben replied, "Henry Bowers." The Losers Club shuddered at the name. "Of course." Eddie walked up to Ben. "C'mon kid, I'm a certified doctor." 

Richie replied, "Just because you got a sticker saying, #1 DOCTOR, doesn't mean you actually are one." Eddie looked back at Richie and said, "SHUT UP, RICHIE!" He looked back at Ben with a smile, and said, "He doesn't know what he's talking about." 

They walked out of the sewers, up towards downtown, to the pharmacy. 

A/N: oml this is the longest chapter I've ever written i'm back babyyyy