Chapter 11: Its another girl.

(A/n: HIIII, I made an edit of newtmas recently, and also, it absolutely hurt me to put Teresa into this book, but I need her for lore, so... :)) Should I still make Gally a love interest or no?)

We were at the gathering, right after Minho casually announced that I had killed a griever, which, of course, wasn't the case

We were at the gathering, right after Minho casually announced that I had killed a griever, which, of course, wasn't the case. The creators did.

Me and Tommy were sitting in front of all of them, almost like we were being judged. I held his hand for comfort, and he looked at me and smiled.

I'm sure we'll be fine, don't worry mei.
he said in my head.

"Things are changing. There's no denying that. First, Ben gets stung in broad daylight. And then Alby."

"Now our Greenie and mei, here, have taken it upon themselves... to go into the maze. Which is a clear violation of our rules here." Gally was mad.
He was no longer the sweet, funny boy patching up my finger just because of a piece of wood.

"Yeah... but they saved Alby's life." Frypan stood up for us,

Gally retaliated. "Did they? For 3 years, we have coexisted with these things. And now, you've k*lled one of them. Who knows what that could mean for us."

"Well what do you suggest we do?" newt said.

"They have to be punished." Gally shrugged.

Protests could be heard all around the cramped room, "Whoa whoa, wait" "she killed a griever!"

"Minho, you were there with them. What do you think?" newt looked over to Minho who was leaning up on the wall.

"I think... in all the time we've been here... no one has ever k*lled a Griever before."

"When I turned tail and ran... these dumb shanks stayed behind to help Alby."

"Look, I don't know if they're brave or stupid. But whatever it is, we need more of it. I say we make them runners." Minho declared.

"A runner? What? Minho, let's not jump the g*n, here." frypan exclaimed in shock.

"Thomas, Thomas, Thomas, Thomas!" Chuck chanted but soon stopped as no one had joined him.

"If you want to throw the newbie a parade, that's fine. But if there is one thing I know about the maze... it is that you do not..."

We all heard it, the box was coming up again.

Newt rushed out to see what was the commotion, and soon all the other gladers were out in the glade, wondering why it was there again.

Newt and Gally, who were the first ones by the box, opened it,

"It's another girl." he looked up confused.
"I think she's dead," he said with concern.