𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 2

Hinata POV
The person that texted me was Testuya. I smiled knowing that he was texting me.

Cotton candy 🍬
-SHOYO ARE YOU OKAY?!?!?!!-
Tangerine 🍊
-Yes I'm fine Testu-
Cotton candy 🍬
-I WOULD HOPE SO IMAGINE IF HE FOUND OUT!!!-
Tangerine 🍊
-Haha I know okay please do calm down-
-I'm fine okay as long as he doesn't find out that I got hurt everything is fine-
Cotton candy 🍬
-fine but please do be okay it's dangerous to space out-
Tangerine 🍊
-I know I know but also how did you find out?? -
Cotton candy 🍬
-that's nothing to worry about but as long as your safe I'm fine so Byee Shoyo-
Tangerine 🍊
-BYE BYE TESTU-

I shut down my phone and clearly Tsukishima wanted to know who it was I told him it was a friend of mines. (Y'all I'm sorry but cotton candy just fit Testuya😭😭) Tsukishima just nodded. I tried to get off the bed but Tsukishima stopped me. "HEY, I wanna go to practice!!" I pouted because I was upset.

Tsukishima POV
I- shit he's pouting and is too cute. "Oh my god shut up shrimp, Daichi-san said it was okay for you to miss practice today since you got hit in the head." I said to him worried but hid the worry like the tusndure I am, would I admit it NEVER. Hinata just continued to pout and omg did that make him look cute. Like I said I AIN'T GONNA ADMIT IT. "By the way Shrimp there would be more than just volleyball at the training camp." As can tell I was trying to hold my resting bich face. Hinata looked at me and just nodded. "Wait, so what are the other schools?" I looked over. "Well schools I'm not sure but the sport is basketball and that's about it." Hinata just nodded. "So when will I be able to play again??" Of course he had to ask that. "Tomorrow Shrimpy tomorrow." I said cold heartedly.

Hinatas POV
UGHHHHHH tomorrow really. Damn if only I wasn't so distracted. Ugh why did Kags do that... That's why I was so distracted. GOD KAGEYAMA TOBIO!!!! I looked at Tsukki and was gonna ask him but he was getting up to leave. I got up and tugged his sleeve looking down. "Um uh could I just go and watch practice??" I looked up hoping to get an answer. Tsukishima just nodded and walked out. I slowly walked behind him too. I looked from side to side taking in the scenery until I get another ping from my phone. I looked at my phone only to see Testu texting me again.

Cotton candy 🍬
-Btw I heard there was a training camp sometime this week-
-I'll be there, so we can meet each other again-
Tangerine 🍊
-OMG REALLY IT'S BEEN SO LONG!!!-
Cotton candy 🍬
-Of course it has, anyway I'll see you there-
Tangerine 🍊
-SEE YOU THERE ヽ(≧∀≦)ノ-

I was so happy that we would be at training camp together. I look over at Tsukishima and sees that he's looking at me with a questioning look. "It was a friend from middle school." he just nodded. We walked over to the gym because Tsukishima let me sit and watch. The closer we got to the gym the more I hear voice and that's all I heard I didn't question why no-one was practicing but when I got closer and closer to the door I hear what they were talking about, none of them noticed me because the door was partly closed. Then Kags spoke.

𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎
𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚊𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚘𝚗𝚎, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚌𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚏 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚎𝚊 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚗𝚘𝚘𝚗, 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚕𝚘𝚝𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝙳𝚒𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚎 ♡.