𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 4

3rd person POV
Omg he was starring at me and he looks so cute like ahhhhh. That was one of Tsukishimas thoughts it went on and on but Suga cut both of their train of thoughts. "So are we all going to Aoba Johsai then?" Hinata and Tsukishima looked at Suga and then Hinata answered "yea pretty much unless you guys have another school you want to go to?" all of them shook their heads no. "Then we'll talk to the principal and talk to Oikawa-san about it." they all nodded and walked down from the roof top. On the way down the stairs they run into someone. Lucy Woods an American exchange student. Was she a good student sure in front of the teachers but when it's just her and Hinata she doesn't attack at least not all the time. Sadly today is one of those times.

At serin

After Kuroko texted Hinata he walked to the gym only to hear his team talking about him. "Riko I think it's time we kicked Kuroko off the team." Hyuga said. Kuroko was inside the gym listening to their conversation. "Yea I agree with Hyuga senpai, we only needed Kuroko to beat the GoMs and the recent practice matches we won all without Kuroko." Kagami said. Kuroko wanted to cry but he knew that if he started crying they would hear him. Kuroko was recording everything in case they try to say it was a lie. While recording someone else spoke. "Yes I'm sure we all agree that Kuroko is no longer a worth on the team." Riko said this and as can tell many people wanted to speak up but they were to scared too and they didn't want to lose the team as well. "Well since no-one is against the idea of Kuroko quiting who's telling me?" Riko asked. "I'll just take my leave anyway there's not point on staying on a team who doesn't care about me just be fully aware you guys won't be able to beat the GoM without me," Kuroko started scaring many of the members "the only reason you guys won against the GoM is because Kagami made it into the zone but now he will never and I mean never make it to the bottom if he does the door I not shut for him and opened for the GoM." As Kuroko finished he walked out of the door holding number 2 with him. As Kuroko left the gym he grabbed his phone to call someone.

𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜
𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚏𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚏𝚒𝚐𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚒𝚝 𝚒𝚜, 𝙸'𝚖 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚝. 𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔 𝚒𝚜 𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚞𝚙 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝙰𝙿 𝚎𝚡𝚊𝚖𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚜𝚘 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸'𝚖 𝚝𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚗 𝙸𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚖 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚏𝚏. 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚌𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚢 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚎 𝚜𝚘 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚎 𝚋𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚏𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚝 𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚎 :33 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝙸'𝚖 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚋𝚢𝚎 𝚋𝚢𝚎 ٩(ര̀ᴗര́) 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚌𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝 :33

 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚌𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚢 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚎 𝚜𝚘 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚎 𝚋𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚏𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚝 𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚎 :33 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝙸'𝚖 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑...