Sanata

Hello everyone I am sanata we live in hell

 I am the only daughter of grim ripper we hellmates are super friendly and scary which I love the most I am an introvert where my dad is an extrovert no doubt he takes mom shopping on every  sunhell (a day in week of hell)

I am an introvert where my dad is an extrovert no doubt he takes mom shopping on every sunhell (a day in week of hell)

My dad teaches me all kind of punishments to be given for humans came from earth but he wants me to go to the school every day which is so boring and boring again everytime that fogy hotoil comes to class he forces us to learn and memorise the tri...

My dad teaches me all kind of punishments to be given for humans came from earth but he wants me to go to the school every day which is so boring and boring again everytime that fogy hotoil comes to class he forces us to learn and memorise the trigonometryic table and I just hate every single thing about school those irritable physics
Motion gravitation... Make me feel I am in hevens super irritating yuk.. a heven stinky silent space all only white and those dirty angels always wearing a single maxy ewe.... Just a piece of white clothe and a golden ring on head and that awful smile
Really these angels have no manners they always ruin humans... Saying them some cheesy lines..
Now we are moving to naughtynorth
The upper hell near to God's place that place so luxurious
Ripper dad got promoted there and we are moving I am very happy to go there because I love that place.. i saw it in a magazine those houses have hot oil bathtubs blood showers and eyeball rivers tasty food the brains of evil humans.. wow just wow...
I would be glad to see that space and also we can see God there once in a decade.
And I don't love God much because he just made me the worst and my life boring..
Yesterday when I was reading that ff of my star he cut of the wifi he was so cruel for that.. my poor heart felt that too...

I requested dad that I don't want to go to school anymore as I am a fully grown 14yearsold demon
He rejected that saying I am still young and that's gross... I am able to control my powers so well and I've learnt hellish that is so easy...
"But dear you don't know anything about hevens what about their powers and angelish do you know that..."
"No..But dad why I've to learn that "
"You'll know it once you come to my position..."
Now who will tell him that I am not interested in this grim ripper job it's also boring nothing so interesting than my ffs..
The next day we moved to that place and I am happy and excited because my idol star stays here too he so handsome and charming... Yup.. it's a dream come true he gives free concert every fullmoon day here... My god a special surprise is my online friend scent is coming there within a trillion years my excitement is on next level as I have left all stuffs...math and motion...ewe it's disgusting to remember specially that fogy bish..
You know what I am going to school there
My mum asked if I need any info about that school
I said no yet she took me to our secrate visualisation room where we see our thoughts and places...
I was in shock and disbelief this is humiliation utter humiliation because it was a co education institute
I was cooked now... A co education institute of demons and angelsnow I need to see maxies daily and their dirty scents.. trigonometryic table was way better than this piece of sh*t really those cheesy creature
I want to ask God if he was sure about the existence of these creatures...
Next day..
My mum packed luch for me but disgusting it's not brains... It was some. Green stuffs ewe..
She said angels cannot resist bloody things
These bish.. now interrupted my meal
I headed to school wearing my favourite black gown...red lipstick my demon locket beautiful red sandals and hot earrings...