wellcome to hell

Next day flask conveyed me a message "darling what's up are you ok? "
Don't worry honey you'll be fine in next three days..
I was in shock
"how to do you know about these?"
"Babygirl I have read demon book. "
"So you know about demon fever "

"Yes I do at this time you demon girls become furious ,uncontrollable.. craves for blood, you get mood swings as well as a vampire appearance"
"Exactly God is so unfair to us!"
"No honey you are wrong it is a curse from a vampire samase..
Your ancestor had went to collect soul of samase's daughter out of sadness and anger he cursed your great grandfather that all demon girls will have to bear this demon fever
It all started with your ancestor who had said vampire lives are simple easy and enjoyable afterall he was a close friend of your granda though..."
"It's not in demon book but my history book "
"You asshole read my book "
"Honey!.. yupp remember I packed up your luggage think it as a payback.."

"You angels are free from these kind of stuff"
"Sweety have you seen Alaska in extra classes.."
"no honey"
"She got fairy kids.."
"I do remember fairy kids it's about golden touch right.."
"Yess darling with that they turn blind.."
It lasts three days right?
"Yupp my sweetheart.."
"Where is she?"
"Oh my cutie pie you came call her"
"I tried she is not in touch"
"It might be fairy kids effect...."
"Ohh God.."
"Love that's why demon fever lasts longer than fairy kiss"
"Where are you babe?"
"In dormitory.. "
"Enjoy the punishment my baby boy"
"Wow my honey is so cool now a days "
"Cool your ass.."
"Ugh..Anyways you are demon honey "
he sighed
Mum came to me "san you are getting only 2 months of holidays.."
"Only 2 months but my old uni used to give me six months of holidays"
"I know consider this is another uni ."
Come to dinner...
"Finally after a long on I will eat my favourite things.."
"No carles gave orders that you have to eat same food to decrease your cravings to make others safe from you..."
"What the freak it is really unbearable..
Mum I want to change my uni..
I no longer can bear it.. how long will I have to pretend I am happy I hate every single day living there i cannot spend my life as I like..mum I want to change my uni for real.."
"Calm down now you are on demon fever you cannot think wisely.."
"I went into my room sobbing.. exactly it's a mood swing but it's not necessarily my thoughtlessness..."
"Ok I'll get your favourite food san.. it's time for you to stay calm.."
I ignored the conveyed message
"What are you doing honey ?"
"Nothing sweetheart.."
"Listen Alaska want to come to the concert in hell"
"Yupp I know but how would she come?"
"Babygirl she wants an autograph of the band members"
"No worries I will make it up for her.."

Here I myself was in a terrible situation
Wait why am I calling that ass darling honey babe wtf gurl what's wrong with me san wake up that ass is so cute.. I was blushing..
No way I don't want to live my life like this..

"Then go to earth..."
"Not again you bastard..
N-N-No mum I didn't mean it.."
She grabbed my ear and smacked me whole time it still hurts
Tomorrow is the performance I need to go but here I am all sick..
out of range I took my bottle of blood and drunk it all in one go it would keep me away from craving blood for 12 hours but concert was of tomorrow evening later I had a thunder storm in my mind that we are out of stock and I need to manage it all by myself my God
"tomorrow.... tomorrow.." I was in depression

why did I drink all of it was a stupid that much..
What's up..
nothing mom can you give me some blood bottles..
"no because the thing you drink is out of stock.."
" I'll manage.."
"never... last time you drunk and made a big controversy and you had went to haikuza..
your dad barely twist his head because of that incident now I went into my room

about that haikuzas it's our Hell's most terrible gang they are so powerful and I had bit the leader of the Haikuza his name was hass then my dad and him had a fight..
not the fight you all thinking it is beyond your imagination it was a chess match who ever loses will accept opponents punishment..
yes buddies hell is better than heavens

that ass turn my dad's head so fast that it had 1898 revolutions.. my poor dad still today he practices chess with carles and friends that's all of many reasons for why I love my dad so much but I don't love one thing.. that he wants me to become the next grim reaper...
Neither he had that wish nor I would have went to such University it had been my dreams since the first day of my universities whatever now I go to the concert at any cost.. but how...

WTF..... everything was Black again no way again the time lapse these earthlings will take away all my age and time .....

keep it cool you damn earthlings so creepy even us a demons are better..

anyway time to get ready I wore black tanktop with black leather jacket black skirt boots red lipstick light makeup and my favourite scrunchies and a beautiful hair clip..

anyway time to get ready I wore black tanktop with black leather jacket black skirt boots red lipstick light makeup and my favourite scrunchies  and a beautiful hair clip

I was sick but demons are always so beautiful I went to concert..

wow my idols are freaking good looking.. handsome hunks I just fell for them again and again...oh my goodness suddenly my temperature raised my nails grew up my eyes bloodshot this bloody demon fever..
please not now I prayed my fangs came out a guy in front of me looked delicious I was unwillingly going closer to him I was up to bite him but someone pulled me away and a bit him he didn't stop me from sucking his blood I realised it was flash.
"flash" I yelled and controlled myself "why are you here?"
" hello hey flasky stop it" I blushed
He kept stearing I went close the to him step by step I went near and closer I could feel his breath.....
I slapped him so hard what would I do he was looking at me so long
"sweetheart you are looking so gorgeous Pretty honey you are hot ."

I blushed
"your rose cheeks those hipnotic eyes..."

"Cut the crap..."
"Why are you here who let you in ?"
"Your dad.."
"My dad..you better not joke on my dad's name" I smacked his butt..
"For real girl you are becoming naughtier day by day.."
We enjoyed the concert at the end we took autographs of them..
One of them was my bias.. haunted Uno
Uno passed me a smile
Oh I am dead now I blushed till I looked like a pink pig..
"What you want to have kids with him?"Flasky yelled.....
My poor Uno made weird face and went on his way....
You asshole...
Those fangirls yes the possesive one took us all wrong ..
Flasky.. run .......