Prologue

KIYOTAKA'S POV:

I was outside looking at the sky, it was a clear blue sky. This might be the last time to see this beautiful scenery since im now a 3rd year and graduation will be tomorrow.

I promised Horikita to be by her side during graduation, but my Father will pick me up and go back to the whiteroom.

It was fun while it lasted i guess, i have made friends and rivals. I made everyone improve throughout the year.

I decided to head back to my dorms and pack up my stuff.

As I was walking i was busy thinking and analysing the people that improved a lot.

And Ichinose is one of those people. She was one the people that improved a lot. Before she was naive but that quickly changed when we were 3rd year, her strategies and observations were top-notch, also her naive outlook vanished as well.

But that wasn't enough since her class is still in Class D.

Ryuen was the 3rd person that improved a lot his planning and strategies were hard to see through unlike before he was using underhand tactics but that still puts his class to Class C.

Sakayanagi, the only downfall from her was her ego. But that quickly changed when Kamuro was expelled last year. Her class is now in Class B.

And now the most improved and changed quite a lot was Horikita. In the beginning of our first year Horikita was an arrogant and narrow minded individual thinking she is superior than everyone else except for her brother, Horikita Manabu apparently she has a brother complex towards him which i only realised.... At the beginning of 3rd year dont ask how. Anyways she was thinking that she doesn't need help from anyone else and thinking she can promote Class D to Class A all on her own but i quickly changed her mind in the first unhabitant island. After that she was starting to ask help from me or from someone that she can depend on in our class. Even though in our 3rd year i started getting romantic feelings for her after she made me smile unconditionally last year, we'll that won't matter since i have to go back to the whiteroom

I arrived at my dorm room and opened the door i already saw 2 whiteroom staff with my pack up stuff which i already knew its time for me to go.

I nodded to them slightly and we started walking through the entrance of the school.

My only regrets was not to say goodbye to everyone else especially to Horikita.

As we arrived at the front entrance of the school i can see my Father and 5 of his bodyguards waiting in the car.

I reluctantly entered the car and they started driving... Very fast.

"Kiyotaka, it's been awhile hasn't it?"

My Father initiated but i stayed quiet.

"Not going to talk huh. Im sure you're aware to what your going to be hm?"

"Yes im fully aware Father."

"Good."

As the conversation ended i looked at the car window noticing the car accelerating.

Before i could ask why is the car going fast suddenly i can sense a truck about to crash between the car i tried tearing off my belt i can see that it was covered in chains. I was confused why my seatbelt turned into a chain realizing that my Father thought i would escape and go rebellious again.

The truck finally crashed into the car making both vehicles explode.

The last thing that i see was me and my father getting cooked alive after that i closed my eyes knowing my death is here..