31) MIAMI DAY TWO

I wish I could say that day one was amazing but it wasn't. My sickness has basically vanished, besides the sickness I felt on the plane. But due to delayed flights, I was super tired as I spent my energy trying not to be sick or being sick that Theo carried me on his back from the moment we came off the plane to the moment we got into the transfer vehicle and even then I fell asleep on his shoulder. The original plan was to get there, check out the hotel rooms and go find the nearest bar that would fall for the cleavage me and Niki were prepared to show. But instead, Niki and Boady were borderline breaking up and had a big blow out on the plane in the quiet first class section my mother so gracefully gave us. All because Boady's ex ,who happened to be older and prettier than Niki ,seeing as she was a model on the come up and half her face was fake, subtle... but fake, messaged him saying that she missed and still thinks about him everyday. What's specials about this ex is that she use to be Boady's best friend  growing up and his mother loved her like a daughter compared to Niki who ,similarly to my situation, she hates. Also Boady was close to marrying this girl despite only being 18 at the time due to her pregnancy and the love they shared for each other. However when she got the call back to a top modeling agent, she didn't hesitate to break the proposal and go down to the clinic to get rid of their baby at 4 months pregnant. However Niki soon realised that he blocked her on all social media shortly after the text message this led to Boady being angry at Niki for even thinking that he would cheats on her  and Niki being angry that he's not accepting her apology.

whereas the whole time me and Theo were apologizing to people who were getting irritated at Niki's and Boady's constant bickering. I think Theo was still mad at me but didn't want to start an argument because I told him that even though his mother was horrible to me he shouldn't have spoken to her the way he did and shouldn't have walked out and after a few minutes of arguing he politely told me to shut up and stay out of it because I didn't know what I was talking about. After that we kind of sat in silence and when we got to the hotel we parted ways with Niki and Boady and went straight to bed.

I felt small pecks travel down my body my skin being sucked now and then. I groan opening my eyes seeing Theo going down my body a smile on his face and his green eyes staring at me just as he reaches the hem of my shorts and right above my weak spot. he breathes on the spot making me shiver. "good morning" he mumbles his morning voice prominent. his lips connect to my weak spot and I moan softly. "happy birthday" happy it was about to be.

He travels his warm hands from my shoulders over my breasts and  past my weak spot my back arches as I whimper. He takes the opportunity to grip the hem of both my shorts and yank them down exposing me to him. He throws my shorts somewhere before he spreads me open. He stares at me intensely to anyone else it would look like he was judging the way I looked down there. But he wasn't he was worshipping it, admiring it.

His hot breathe whips my pussy and my legs shiver trying to involuntarily close but his hard grips stops them. "Be a good girl for me ok let me give you your first birthday gift." The only thing I wanted for my birthday was him to be happy because it was rare.

He lightly pecked my pussy. He licks from the bottom all the way to the top before taking me all in his mouth. I moan as he's tongue slips past my entrance and he swirls it around my walls. He makes out with my pussy taking my clit between his lips tugging and sucking on it turning me into a moaning mess, my legs clenching around his head as they shake.

He pushes my legs back my knees to my chest making it a little hard for me to breathe but the actions exposes myself he sucks on both pair of lips as he rubs my clit and dips his finger into my hole. He fingers me violently as he plays with my clit with his mouth.it was so violent but so good and I couldn't help but let out a scream of a moan probably disturbing Niki and boady on our left and another couples on our right.

My orgasm was so good my body spasmed as he fingered and sucked me through it causing my moans to be trapped in my throat and my eyes to rolls back. I let out a gasp as my body deflated.

I was sweaty and hot but it didn't stop him from licking my salty skin before his tongue plummeted into my mouth as I tasted myself on his tongue. His boner grinded into my wet pussy and it was like a new orgasm was building up all over again. As we made out I tugged his boxers off his dick smack my pussy as it was let free.

Theos hand gripped my boobs messaging them. "Fuck me daddy." He chuckles. "You like calling me daddy." I bite my lip. "If it gets you in me quicker then yeah." He smiles a genuine smile I haven't seen one since the incident at his mom's house and even before that I rarely have been seeing it since his birthdays party. He pushes himself up all his weight on his lefts hand as he spits on his cock using his right hand to rub it in. he leans down the chain I brought him dangling sexily over me as he locked his sage green eyes on my grey ones. As he pushes himself into me his eyes bearing into mine almost checking that he wasn't hurting me. a soft moan escapes as I feel him going balls deep in me. he leans down his forearms on either side of my head.

"tell me how you want me to fuck you princess." I bite down on my bottom lip my walls still adjusting to the girthy dick I haven't had inside of me in a few weeks. "I don't want you to fuck me I want you to make love to me." I whisper softly scared on how he would respond but I tried not to let it show as I ran my hand over his veiny arms and let my painted toes crawl up his legs till it reached his ass and the slowly creeping it back down again. "like we have all the time in the world." He smiles brightly. "you have all the time in my world baby...until I die." My eyes water. No one will ever realise how much I love this boy and how much he means to me not even him. He's not a sentimental person he doesn't express his loves through his words more like his actions so hearing him say those words make me feel so loved and wanted that I want to cry. To know there's an actual man that loves me and would never treat me the way James treated me. There's a boy that loves me despite knowing the past instead of finding out and raping me more and abusing me making me feels ugly and permanently scarring me for life because they know I will never have the courage to get help. To tell.

Theo kisses the tear in the crease of my eye. I smile at him and he smiles back kissing me lightly. he moves slowly in me and I moans softly. He leans down his face in my neck as I could feel his breath on my neck and his soft groans in my ear as he slowly grinds into me it wasn't rough it was hard but it was intense and loving. Everything was just too much. He was too much for me. I felt like I was melting against him. I couldn't stay still. My nails clawed at his back, the heals of my feet digs into his ass and my walls clenched around his length. I could feel his open mouth kisses on my weak spot on my neck which added to the knot that was growing in my stomach. His kisses travelled around my chest and collarbone before his lips met mine my tongue in his mouth and his in mine. I squeeze my legs letting out a louder moan into his mouth man his finger rubs my clit slowly...irritating slowly. My hips buck into his fingers and he groans into my mouth. he pushes my hips down and into the bed slowly increasing his pace. He pushes on the back of my thighs pushing my kneecaps towards my chest. He groans as he fucks me harder like he was dying today. My legs become bambied shaking uncontrollably. "fuck yes" I scream out  unable to control the never ending moans that left my mouth as my orgasm creeped on me. I was basically panting whimpering and moaning like an injured dog as Theo moved my legs onto his shoulders. Sitting his heals he fucks me faster and deeper his dick reaching a new spot in me with the new angle and it made my eyes roll back and my hips lift off the bed. My orgasm came quickly violently and loudly. my whole body shook instead of just my legs I felt Theo nut in me as my whole body became weak almost like I had no bones in my body. 

My legs fall of his shoulders as he pulls out. He stands up and I watch him grab his boxers and slides them on adjusting himself as he continued to breathe heavily sweat trickling down his chest. He grabs one of his t-shirts we've been using as a cumrag since he's started nutting in me to clean me up "push love." I push as much as I can with the zero energy I have as he catches the cum that is leaking out of me like a faucet with the shirt. The shirt was nearly completely covered in his dried stained cum reminding me how many times we've actually fucked since we met and the look and his face when he realised that the cum doesn't come off no matter how many times you wash the t-shirt.

He lays next to me giving me a kiss and rubbing my arm. "Happy 20th birthday beautiful."