💜1💜: A portal?

READ THIS PLS
Hey readers, thanks for choosing this book, your name is going to be Chloe and your 14 years old turning 15 soon with a job as a doctor and you have this car.

READ THIS PLSHey readers, thanks for choosing this book, your name is going to be Chloe and your 14 years old turning 15 soon with a job as a doctor and you have this car

oh and you have an Iphone 15 (thats what i have) and your faveorite color is purple, your faveorite TMNT is Donnie.

Chloe's POV

I woke up late, i think it was 2:12? as a 14yr girl with a job, i go to work later that the grown ups, so i guess thats a perk.

I got up and walked to my walk-in-closet and picked out this outfit.

With some white and black Nikes with only a little bit of purple, you got up and went to fo your hair, you have lone hair down you the end of the back of your knees and it was very very very curly, it was blackish-brunette, it was super cute on you :).

A

lso this is what you look like, thats your phone and phone case, you had your hair like that and had those sunglasses on and bracelets/Apple watch, and necklaces with the nose ring and rings. those normal earings nad those cute lashes. you are the same color as that girl.

Anyways (😝)

I got into your car to go to the gas station, you live in newyork Fredonia btw, so i got into my car and started to drive. it was down pouring right when i parked in the parking lot. i went into the gas station to use the restroom, i was washing my hands, that was my faveorite part of the day honestly. (😄)

I was grabbing some paper towls to dry my hands as a blue portal opened up. 'WHAT THE HELL!?' i thought as i started getting sucked into the portal. i was really scared. VERY SCARED.

I started going into circles but all of a sudden i was in my car, except... CARTOONISH?! it was 2D and 3D combined. i looked into the mirrior and i looked cartoonish, all of a sudden cars started honking at me, i was on the road?. i started my car and started to drive, this reminded me of something but i dont remember at all.

All of a sudden i hear laughing? i look up to  rooftop and see 4 Shadow figures, it then hit me, i knew where i was. i quickly parked somewhere (i dont know where) and started going up the stairs of the fire escape and MAN there were a LOT of stairs!, once i made it to the top it kinda made it hard for me to cath my breath, i slowly opened the door, i heard Raph and Leo fighting.

'Aww, how cute!'
I thought to myself

I slowly opened the door making my way slowly behind a HUGE generator thingy and crouching down so they wont see me. i didnt realize that i had my purse with me and it ended up clanking against the medal generator with a loud metal sound, although i didnt think they heard it, DONNIE AND MIKEY HEARD IT!!, i saw Donnie face where i was and u ducked so then they wouldnt see me.

"Hello? is someone there?"
Mikey said looking over Donnies shoulder.

Raph and Leo were too busy fighting to even notice. Donnie lightly nudged Mikey and pointed to where i was, AKA where the sounds came from.

"Mikey, did you hear that?"
Donnie whispered, but i could still hear him, lol, Mikey nodded and they both started walking over, on EACH SIDE.

I started to panick and looked over the edge of the roof, it wasnt a far jump so i jumped before they could see, i started to run to my car, i got in and started it. i drove to a gas-station. i thought they wouldnt follow me, but before i went in i looked around and went inside and into the restroom. i did my buisness and then i quickly ran out to my car starting it and quickly driving off. i wasnt sure of where to go. as i was driving i spotted something wooden and loong in my trunk. i slowed down the car to get a better look then i heard voices.

"Dude she can see your Bo-staff!!"
i belive that was Raph.

"No she cant!!... oh no... she spotted us!!!"
I think that was Donnie. i stopped at the red light, unbuckling my seat-belt and climbing to the backseat looking over it, i saw...

4 MUTANT TURTLES?! ALL RAPH, MIKEY, LEO AND- D-DONNIE?!. i fainted, everything went black.

i couldnt hear anything anymore until i woke up somewhere.