💜2💜: Is this real?

Okie Dokie!! another chapter for you fan girls!

This was started on/in: April 22nd 2024.

And this is a long long long Chapter, its going
to be 2,00 words or 2,500 bc this is the best
book idea ive ever had so, yeah but anyways
go checkout my other books :).
(THERE WILL BE AT LEAST 200 OR 300 CHAPTERS)
‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿
Chloe's POV

I woke up in a strange place and look around a little to realize im in... DONNIE'S BED?! (or i mean tent. lol) I started to blush slighty as i notice Raph sitting on a chair next to my passed out so along with Mikey and Donnie with a comic over his face. Leo's in his bed. i climb out of bed until i heard a comic hit the floor. i turned my head around. no one was awake but Donnie was on the ground. seems like he fell out of his chair.

Silly boy (🥰)
I thought.

I picked up his comic and put it on his chair, i went to the bathroom to do my hair. since i had seen the movie and trailer when they had came out i had already known where to find it. so i was doing my hair and some of my make-up.

Donnie's POV

I woke up on the floor and so i sat up, i realized the woman wasnt there no more and i was freaking out so i stand up and run around the lair. but then i froze when i saw her in a...S-SPORTS BRA WITH DARK PURPLE SHORTS?!. She had her Very Very VERY long blackish curly hair in a up-bun, she looked kinda cute.

"I think my harmones just turned on" I whispered then she looked at me, i cleared my throat. "H-Hello, please dont freak out" i said nervously, i guess you could say i was just cautious just incase she freeked out, but she didnt. all she did was smile, i guess she isnt scared??.

Chloe's POV

I smiled at Donnie, he was always my faveorite ninja turtle, but i guess its time for me to explain so i walked up to him but left a 3 feet distance just incase he was nervous. "Hey Donnie, i know its weird that i know your name but i know your Father- Like- Things- name, and your brothers. let me explain when your siblings awaken" i smiled, all he did was give me a confused look but he definetly understood me.

After like a few minutes of me and Donnie just talking the rest woke up and we walked back to the room. "Hey Raph, Leo, Mikey" i smile, The three looked at Donnie then me and waved slightly. "i know its strange how i know your name but just let me explain" They nodded.

After a few hours of explaining and answering questions they all agreed for me to stay with them. honestly i wasnt trying to go back to my old dimension since noe im here with my literal CRUSH (😍) and he is so funny/cute.

They wanted me to meet Splinter so i of course said yes just to be put his good side. they called their father out to where we were and when Splint's eye's widened i honestly got nervous. "H-Hello Splinter" i said looking at Donnie and he explained it to Splinter his expression softened a lot and i think even felt a little bit bad for me.

Honestly Splinter was a little bit taller than in the movie, They said he was around 4'2 but he was 4'6, i myself am 4'11, i think Leo is 5'0, Raph is 5'1, Mikey is 4'12 and Donnies 5'0.

After another long boring time of explaining they showed me and extra room and its walls were paintes white, the flooring was wooden. i think i can make some great upgrades. So i started calling my banks and for some reason it actually worked and i can order things here?!, i orderd a bed and some other stuff and got straight to work. it took me over a few weeks to get everything done before they came to check it but i kinda wanted them to see the before and after, Y'know? and this is wat it looked before and after.