•NINETY•

As his private jet cruised through the sky, Aditya couldn't shake the feeling that Zoya was still bothered. She sat beside him, her gaze fixed out the window, a distant look in her eyes. Aditya knew it had to do with Dhara's mention of his ex-girlfriends, but Zoya hadn't said a word about it.

"I should've asked Dhara what exactly she had said about my ex-girlfriends. Poori baat bina pata kiye is buddhu ladki ko kaise manaun?"

Determined to lift her spirits, Aditya leaned closer to her, a mischievous glint in his eyes. "Hey Jaan," he whispered, his voice playful. "Kya hua hai?" he held her hand softly, bringing it to his chest.

Zoya's gaze remained fixed out the window, but she couldn't ignore the warmth of Aditya's hand on hers. She sighed softly, still lost in her thoughts.

"Kuch nahi, Aditya," she replied, her voice tinged with sadness.

"Jhooth mat bolo mujhse.... I know something's bothering you. You can tell me," he urged gently, giving her hand a reassuring squeeze.

"Kuch bhi nahi hai Aditya. I'm probably just PMSing." she said.

"Okay...meri taraf dekh ke bolo..." he said softly, his voice firm yet gentle. "Look at me, Zoya."

Reluctantly, Zoya turned to meet Aditya's gaze, her eyes filled with sadness. She could see the concern and love in his eyes, and it only made her feel more vulnerable.

"Seriously, its nothing. I probably was just overthinking."

"overthinking about what?"

"Not now..please?"

"Take your time," he whispered softly, his voice filled with understanding.

Zoya snuggled into his chest, feeling the warmth of his embrace enveloping her like a cocoon of love and comfort. She buried her face in the crook of his neck, inhaling his familiar scent that always brought her a sense of peace.

Aditya tightened his hold on her, his hands gently rubbing soothing circles on her back. He pressed a tender kiss to the top of her head, his lips brushing against her soft hair. Zoya closed her eyes, letting herself get lost in the embrace. She could feel Aditya's steady heartbeat beneath her ear, the rhythmic thud soothing her racing thoughts.

"You tell me, what's the plan?"

"You know, I was thinking... maybe we should join the mile-high club."

Zoya's eyes widened in surprise before she burst into laughter, the sound music to Aditya's ears.

"What is wrong with you?.....I meant ...what is the plan for the trip!...bilkul one track mind hai na?"

Aditya grinned, his eyes twinkling with mischief. "Hey, I can't help it if you distract me so much," he replied playfully, his fingers tracing light patterns on her back.

Zoya rolled her eyes, but there was a smile playing on her lips.

Aditya grinned, feeling a sense of relief as he watched Zoya's laughter ease the tension between them.

"Meri koi galti nahi hai, mai toh humesha kehta hoon...jiski girlfriend tumhare Jaisi ho....uska dhyaan kahin aur kabhi kaise hi jayega."

"You must really like sex." she said, her tone less playful and more contemplative.

Aditya's heart skipped a beat at her statement, his mind racing with thoughts. He wondered what Dhara had actually said to her, what words had caused Zoya to feel this insecurity.

'What did Dhara actually say to her?'.

"Jaan?" he muttered.

"What? am I wrong?" she asked.