•TWENTY-FIVE•

Zoya was returning from the venue of Richa and Karan's marriage. It was the haldi ceremony the next day and she had a lot of work to do, but she managed everything by 9 PM at night.

"Are you sure Zoya, that you can go by yourself." Arshad asked standing beside his car while Zoya waited for the cab.

"Yes Sir, don't you worry."

"where's Josh?"

"Sir, he'll leave later. He suggested that me and Kshipra shall return, he'll manage everything."

"Is he working alone?"

"No... Rahul and Akaash are with him with the workers. I think he'll take care of everything." She assured.

"Fine, Call me if you need anything."

"Sure sir."

Arshad left.

"You've been busy the whole day." She thought looking at Aditya's picture on her phone, amused at how she secretly clicked this one the other day.

"Mr

"Mr. Cutie...(smiles)..I wish I could call you right now but you're in a surprise." She thought before she got a call from the cab driver to ask for her exact location.

~

At her house...

It was 11PM, she had done the work.

"Cake.. check
Lights...check
Ballons... check
Confetti...check
Food...check
Gift.. check... everything is done...just the main man need to arrive..." She thought.

"Hey...you up?" She texted Aditya.

"Ya... I'm in office... right now.." he immediately replied.

"Ha!...abhi tak!" She thought.

"Will you be free in sometime?" She texted.

"I guess...may be.."

"Do you mind coming over?"

"At this hour?"

"Yup.."

"Are you sure?...I mean...I am getting a lot of wierd ideas about the reason behind 😏😉😉. What are you planning?😏"

"Oh Hello 🙄...zyada mat socho..."

"😂😂🤣...."

"Aaoge??"

"Pehle promise karo ki tum meri izzat khatre main nahi daalogi...👉👈🤭"

"Nautanki aadmi.....Han han... tension mat lo....tum bilkul safe rahoge...🙄😂"

"Okay... I'll be there...just give me some time... I've got stuff to finish..."

"Cool.....come soon...☺️☺️...."