Chapter 9: The first day back in School.

Scarlet's POV:

I woke up the next morning with Shelby pawing me. I woke up and scratched her ears. Alaska smiled at me. She was already in her uniform.

"Wake up, Scarlet!" She said. "It's seven!"

I stretched and got out of bed, making it. I still felt very upset. First my dad died, then my girlfriend was being a bitch towards not just me but all our friends. I felt like no one but the three girls caried about me.

"Hey, Scarlet?" Alaska came over and hugged me. "Are you okay?"

I shook my head. I blinked back tears that wanted to spill out.

"Oh," said Alaska hugging me. "It's okay. You have me, Glacie and Elsa!"

Singing came from the bathroom. It was Glacier's beautiful vvoice. She was singing Because Of You by Kelly Clarkson. That song was very me right now!

"Doesn't Glacier have a beautiful singing voice?" I asked.

"Yeah," said Alaska. "She always sang as a child, too! Especially when we had a play theripy, she used to sing!"

"Can you sing?" I asked.

"Not as well as Glacier," admitted my friend.

I sighed and went to get changed for school.

***

We were in our new room. The tutor MR Jones smiled at us all. Then sighed.

"I'm sorry to hear about your dad, Scarlet dear!"" He said.

"It's hard," I admitted. "But I do have my friends to help me through it, I guess!"

Elsa reached over and squeezed my hand. Glacier did the same to my other hand. Mr Jones wouldn't allow the girls to sit together. So I sat between them. Alaska sat the other side of Elsa and Midnight was oppersit me. Biscuit wasn't allowed in the tutor room. We all were together. But I could tell that Glacier wasn't happy not being beside Elsa.

"Hope you are okay," said Midnight.

"Yeah, I guess," I said.

"Why can't I sit beside Elsa?" Glacier voiced aloud.

"Glacie," I squeezed her hand. "Let's not start anything."

I could tell the eldest Baker child wanted to snap. Alaska noticed and got up.

"sit down, Miss Baker!" MR Jones said to Alaska.

She did so, glaring at him.

"Can I be excused, sir?" Elsa asked.

She looked uncomfortable.

"Why?" Mr Jones asked her.

I saw Elsa's face. It was so pale. She looked close to tears.

"I just need to step out," she said as calmly as she could.

"No, you can't, Elisabeth!" Said MR Jones.
Glacier looked ready to fly at Mr Jones. It took all my strength to keep her from doing something drastic. Elsa, on the other hand, disobeyed and ran out the classroom. What a bastard.

***

Glacier and I were walking to performing arts. Alaska was there with Midnight. They stared at us.

"Seen Elsa?" Asked Alaska looking worried.

"Don't know where she went," I said. "I hope she's okay."

"Same," sighed Glacier. "I so want to punch that bastard."

"I miss MRs Iceland," sighed Midnight. "At least we hae her now!"

"Yeah," I sighed. "Ah, here is Elsa. Are you okay, Els?"

"No," came Elsa's voice from the other side of the corridor. "I went to Mr Black about him!"

"Good for you," said Glacier.

Elsa ran up and hugged Glacier.

"Wow, okay, Babe!" Glacier hugged her back. "It's okay!"

"No, it's not," sighed Elsa.

She looked terrified. Like a ghost had haunted her.

—————

A/N:

Sorry if most of the chapter looks like it's in bald and itallics. It's not meant to be..

Hoped you liked the chapter.

What do you think of MR Jones?

Wolfie Out.