Al Dente

The next day as i walk into school i expected everyone to give me dirty looks or call me a 'slut' but to my surprise everyone's just acting normal at that moment I hear Ant and Spider yelling at eachother and i go over.

"Seriously mate you could have any girl you want and you pick Angie" he says shoving Spider

"its not my fault she started it"

"You always do this you've liked her since the day we started dating"

"And heres the bitch now why dont you let her explain it"

"Ant I am so sorry I promise i do love you and I would do anything to make it up to you and spider you were the one who started it"

"Well looks like wer both shit out of luck look Ant mate your my best friend why would i screw your girlfriend"

"Its not like that"

"Look both of you stop it Ang you seriously messed up and broke my heart but Spider you said that girlfriends and exes were always off limits and as much i dont want to be Ang i still love you and i need you in my life"

'What the fuck mate why are you forgiving her"

"Just leave me alone spider"

Ant proceeded to storm out of the quad quickly followed by me while spider went off to talk to dusty and his other friends. I followed Ant into the dark room where he was sitting on the ground with his knees to his head. "Are you okay?" i said shakily "yeah i'm great just wonderful. I just wanna know why Spider?" he said as he looked up "look i promise it was spider who started it, not me" i said trying to sit next to him and he moves a little further away "Ant i know i hurt you but i promise i would do anything to make it up to you, name it what can i do" i faced towards him practically begging him "What was the first thing you said to me" he asked. "What how could i remember it thats was in like year 3" "are you italian because your name is a pasta' it was the first day we were paired up for a get to know me project and you had, had pasta the other night for dinner your mum only cooks it al dente because that's the way your dad likes i" i didn't know what to say i didn't know if i could say anything that would fix the situation.