Chapter 1

"There is someone I really like but he doesn't know and it drives me crazy." Katsuki said with a sadness in his eyes, "well who the hell is it you idiot tell me please." Mina shouted with a shrill squeak as she bounced around in her seat. "Riding the shuttle bus to campus with my friends is when I am happiest."
But I would never tell them that because the image I built for myself would be destroyed and I can't have that. katsuki thought to himself, but he was quickly snapped out of his thoughts by the voice of the person he liked the most.

"Yeah who do you like bakugou? Shoto said in his usual low and monotone voice, "we would all love to hear about I mean they must be really special if you like them." Shoto spoke again this time with a hint of interest in his voice, "Well say something Katsu please, ohh I have an idea whisper it to me." Mina subtly suggested, Katsuki gave a small nod and leaned forward to speak into her ear and  once the words left his mouth he had instantly regretted his decision.

A gasp left Mina's lips and a smile creeped up on her face and a twinkle in her eyes she shouted out "you have a crush on Shoto." Everyone fell silent for a moment before everyone's eyes fell to katsuki for a response only to see that he had gone completely red in the face and he was slightly teary eyed he was completely humiliated.

Katsuki stood up and silently exited the shuttle once it had stopped, shortly after his exit his friends followed but as everyone had began to walk towards the campus he stood there waiting. When Mina exited the shuttle Katsuki had stood in front of Mina and before she could breath a word he had raised his hand and slapped her as hard as he could Mina fell to the ground with a gasp, And an eruption of shouts soon followed the event as all of his friends rushed to her aid and helped her up from the ground. Sero had grabbed Katsuki by the shirt and had slammed him into the campus wall and a barrage of sharp punches soon followed and as katsuki and sero fought  the sound of footsteps could be heard approaching followed by demanding voice.

" ENOUGH!! Both of you break it up immediately or you will be detained." Aizawa commanded, with a stern yet tired voices. The fight then ended with sero being taken by a teacher to the disaplinary office while Katsuki silently followed behind aizawa in fear that if he spoke he would be misunderstood but to his surprise he didn't need to break the silence because his teacher had done it for " I have taken it upon myself to have your parents contacted for a meeting with the families let this be clear you are officially out of chances with me you hear." Aizawa said as he turned to study his face, his sensei had always been stern but tone in his voice was different this time around and Katsuki could tell that he was serious. And with that realization came the fear that he lose everything his school, his friendships and he raised his to look back at the crowd of students that had now gathered at the scene and past all of them he could see the look of utter annoyance on Shotos face and that truly broke his heart and suddenly all eyes were on him and he couldn't stand it.