Chapter 4

⚠️warning ⚠️
       This chapter contains a suicide attempt
And mentions of SA

Katsuki sat in his room thinking about how much he had gone through and wondering if he should tell anyone about what happened he then decided to try and reach out to his friends he bit down on his thumb as he waited for an answer he desperately tried but nothing he called his mother but was met with a voicemail he wanted someone to tell that he was going to get through this but no one was there as he sat there he looked up and saw the box of razor blades that were given out for projects he slowly stood up and walked over to his bed side table and grabbed the box of blades with shaking hands he opened it and took out a blade he then entered his bathroom he placed himself on the floor of the bathroom and placed a final call to his mother and this she answered.

"Katsuki why are you calling me at this hour you know that I'm working don't you." Mitsuki said

"Yes I know but I just wanted to tell yo..."

"Do you how hard it is to work and support a family huh.. do you because last time I checked I send you school so you can learn but all you do is fight and cause me trouble and now your bothering me at work it better be important for you to have interrupted my meeting." - M

".... I'm sorry mom I won't call you again....bye mom."
Katsuki spoke just above a whisper and sounded choked up which raised alarm to Mitsuki

"Katsuki are you okay... hello... katsuki... answer me katsuki where are you...are you at school....katsuki talk to me I'm sorry for being upset can we talk about it...katsuki I'm worried please say something... your father is on his way hold on Kay." Mitsuki sent her husband to the school to ensure her son's safety and put her mind to ease but that would not happen.

Aizawa escorted masaru to katsuki dorm as they passed by the common room Mina and the others followed behind curious as to why his father had come, masaru waited for aizawa to unlock the door once that was done he entered the dark room which had flipped chairs smashed pictures and torn sheets of paper he walked through out the room calling out for his son he passed by the bathroom and had slipped on what felt like oil he looked down to his hands that were covered in blood he slowly turned his head towards the bathroom door and he gently pushed it open and whispered his son's name now fearing the worst once he saw the scene in the bathroom and the state his son lye in he stood frozen for a moment before turning to aizawa with tears flowing from his eyes and muttered for him to call the emergency service he was immediately escorted away from the scene he felt as though he was the one dying as he watched them rush his son to the hospital he called Mitsuki and informed her of what had happened she let out a scream and ended the call he just stood there empty waiting for his wife's arrival to the hospital he wondered why they even argued and what could have made think that death was the solution. Mitsuki arrived to hospital and ran to her husband asking what happened but he didn't answer he just stood there covered in the blood they created and she wept fearing for her son's life.

After a few hours Katsuki had woken up to sound of whispers he opened his eyes to meet his mothers she looked back at him and her her lip followed into a frown he could see the tears on her face and he felt saddened he looked around saw the stack of medical test and caught glimpse of one word rape he sprung up and tried to grab the paper but was grabbed by his father who uttered one sentence.

"We already have the results."