Chapter 2

As Katsuki sat in the office waiting for his parents to arrive he felt like he couldn't breathe cause if he did the tears would spill out in front of everyone present at the meeting he thought to himself if I cry, my reputation will be ruined. But these silly affirmations never did help Did they? A question He asked himself 1 million times but to no avail. Just as an hour had passed and the looks of anger and hatred plastered on the faces of both Sero and his parents. Finally the sound of his mothers Christian louboutin so Kate heels could be heard fast approaching as she flew into the room with a slam, his mother was classy lady but the opposite of kind when was angry like him she go blindly into rage and sort things after she made a swift motion around the room to her sons side and placed a firm smack across his face followed by her forcing his head down apologetically she spoke with in a tone that was stern and yet still elegant, and said

"Please forgive me for my son's actions against your son and for him raising his hand to your daughter." She gently nudged Katsuki, he spoke "please forgive me I'm very sorry for what I did." A silence befell the entire room before Katsuki once again spoke, "But 'he sniffled' wha~ what you did wa~ 'katsuki suddenly burst into tears, he shouted. "It wasn't fair you told everyone my secret and the~then you just laughed at me like I was some stupid joke to you why do you always do that Mina~." Mitsuki gently grabbed ahold of her son and assured him, " I will handle things well dear so don't you worry about it okay I will settle things here." Katsuki ran from the room with his eyes full of tears his cheek stung from the slap his mother had given him but his pride hurt more than anything else. He felt pathetic, as Katsuki ran down the schools corridor he had bumped into someone and and fallen down he hit his head on the hall floor he reeled in pain on the ground as he attempted to stand up and open his eyes with his vision blurred he saw a large crowd form around and the clamoring of voices was heard coming from all around him he looked down slightly to see a familiar figure positioned on the ground before him.

"Deku what the hell are you doing here and why are you in my way." Katsuki spat out in surprise as he watched Izuku rise from the ground, "I  was trying to get to class. besides your the one who running around the halls like a crazy person." Izuku spoke loudly and had a hint of attitude towards Katsuki, " the hell did you say." Katsuki said stunned by the tone of his voice. Do not forget that I will kick your ass." Katsuki said with a venom in his voice, but just as quickly as the anger had come it had vanished and with a sigh Katsuki said. "Tsk you're not even worth it anymore." And with that said he had walked away unaware that the friends he once had were planning something and he was soon to be the victim of his own rage.