Chapter 3

⚠️Warning ⚠️
This chapter contains the following: manipulation,violence,bullying,throwing up and suggested oral SA, If you are uncomfortable with these things please skip

Mina's and the gangs POV

"Are we just gonna keep letting get away with this shit or are we gonna make him stop." Sero spoke in a hostile manner, " well what do you expect from us dude, he's insane you're lucky he didn't kill you the other day man." Kirishima spoke in a matter of fact tone, whilst looking down at his cellphone. "I agree with ejiro he would probably murder one of us if we even made an attempt and you impulsively choosing to fight him didn't exactly make things better for anyone." Tsuyu chimed in, " well we have to try something if not he'll continue to terrorize the entire school. And telling his parents won't help cause there just as bad as he is honestly I say we get him expelled or have him jumped." Uraraka said with a sense of distain in her voice as she seemed to hate Katsuki the most. " honestly why don't we try talking to him about it."Izuku said quietly, everyone in the room turned to look at him as he spoke in another language. "I mean if we can convince him then there's no need to worry."he clarified his earlier statement, "we all know that won't work what we need is leverage." Monoma said sinisterly with a wide smirk, "And I have just the person to help us".

The gang had decided to carry out monomas plan and had asked tetsu for a hand

All you have to do is get photos and send them to me okay tetsu." Monoma said very firmly

"Pictures yeah I got it no problem you can count on it."-T

"The more embarrassing the better okay."- M

"Yeah I'll make it super embarrassing okay.. hey quick question I can make him do whatever I want though... right??"- T

"Well yeah I don't care as long as you get proof or no cash!! Got it."- M

"Understood boss."- T

⚠️warning⚠️
Things get violent from here so please if you are sentive to the subjects please skip ⏭️

Katsuki received a message from kaede saying to meet her in the old film studies room it had been abandoned for many years and no one really went there but he would make the trip to the old building thinking nothing of it. As soon as he arrived he was jumped from behind and blindfolded his hands bound as he squirmed and shouted curses he even scratched his attacker. Katsuki was then thrown to the ground and dragged somewhere in the room before he was placed on his knees. He could hear whispering and foot steps he was trying to figure out who was in the room when suddenly he felt something hard enter his mouth it was large and suffocating he choked a little and it made him gag. It tasted disgusting he attempted to pull his head away only for it to be forced back he could hear the clicks of a camera and he began to cry he wanted to leave he didn't want to be on camera people wouldn't understand. He shook his head and tried to pull away. In his struggle the blind fold had fallen from his face all he could see was tetsu standing over him with a look of pleasure on his face he looked down at katsuki and smirked "how does it taste." Tetsu asked him with a grunt, katsuki quickly realized what was happening and began to cry harder he realized that he had tetsus thing in his mouth he felt as if his stomach had vanished it was disgusting. He felt disgusting like the void in his stomach had consumed him whole. Tetsu let out a moan and had ejeculated inside of Katsuki's mouth Katsuki froze he didn't know what to do he wanted to die but all he could was hold it in his mouth and cry. tetsu had pinched his nose so he had choice but to swallow katsuki cried and began to gag tetsu zipped up his pants and thanked katsuki for the experience he then snapped a photo of katsuki face covered in his fluids. Katsuki begged for the camera but all tetsu did was laugh he then left katsuki alone to vomit the contents of his stomach. he ran to his dorm and attempted to brush his teeth but all he could do was cry and vomit he felt so filthy inside like he he wanted to die. He knew his whole life ended in that moment that his will was taken away from him and he worried that no one would believe him so he cried and asked why.