CHAPTER - 12 REAL HAPPINESS

Hy! My lovely readers
I really love you guys. I know I'm disappointed you guys with no update
Cuz of some silent reader who just read but not put there vote and comment.🙄

( aree guys kya chla jaye ga aap sb ka agr vote kr denge or comment kr denge aap sb ko pata nhi kitna time lagta hai  ek chapter likhne meia so much effort dalna parta hai yr humara dard dukh or pira ko smjho😭 or please don't be silent reader please put your vote and comment)

Please guys don't complain I already know that my English and grammar are not that good but I'm trying so please read and vote.

So know not to waste time
Let's start

So know not to waste time Let's start

Aria POV

Kiyara loudly said Stop the car Aayan suddenly hit the brake mid-way and I fell forward but Aayan protected me with his hand to Stop me from falling. I was shocked Aayan slowly ask I was okay and I nodded my head Yes.

I turn toward Kiyara but she looks happy I ask the reason and she points towards the small market but elegant.
I'm watching the market this word slipped into my mouth.

Why did my eyes not catch this? I said looking at the market

Cuz you busy to adoring your fiance. She mocking

She walks out and Aarva also follows her like a lost puppy. I also get out of the car but I Stop and turn toward him.

You did not come with us. I ask him

I can't there is no parking area so it's better to I will stay there you guys go. He said coldly. I'm not saying anything because I know he trying to avoid me and also he has a good point about not coming with us or I say with me.

We enter in market it's really beautiful I saw kiyara and Aarva enjoy cute nokh jhok. So I want away to give them space. We all rich enough to buy luxury items but it's local things are special silver jewellery, bangles, and kurte they're priceless.

I saw bangles Shop they so pretty gorgeous. You guys can say I'm obsessed with bangles, I'm already wearing red bangles. So I decided to buy two bangles one for me and other one for my doll sukoon she also love this things that's why we are bestfriend.

I was buying bangles but suddenly one bike pass with my side on High speed but thankfully someone pull me by my waist and it's none of other it's Aayan his hold tight on my hand and he looked at angrily to the biker who pass over my side. In all this mass he broke my three bangles and I'm Little mad at him not that bike person cuz he the one who broke my bangles he can hold my hand lightly. I don't know why I said this but it's slipped on my mouth

Dil to Mera humesha tor hi dete ho, km se km meri churiya to Mat toro. I said looking at my broken bangles. He just looked at me strangely and left my hand.

I'm just trying to protect you. I have no intention to break your things. He said without any emotions and walk out
I realise what I said he just protect me for not hit by bike or not once but twice,first in car and second with bike.