𝐂𝐇 • 𝟐𝟗

You might want to read

───────── ౨ৎ ─────────

Three days had slipped by in a blur of relentless searching, yet Mina's efforts had yielded no trace of Y/n.

Frustration gnawed at her insides, a restless energy simmering beneath the surface as she poured over countless documents and patient records, her laptop screen casting an eerie glow in the dimly lit room.

With each passing moment, Mina's agitation grew, her fingers flying across the keyboard in a frenzy of desperation.

But despite her tireless efforts, the answers remained elusive, slipping through her grasp like sand through clenched fists.

Suddenly, a surge of anger erupted within her, a primal scream tearing through the stifling silence of the room.

"Where are you, Y/n?" Mina's voice echoed off the walls, filled with equal parts anguish and rage. The weight of her emotions hung heavy in the air, suffocating her with its intensity.

In that moment of raw vulnerability, Mina found herself grappling with a torrent of conflicting emotions.

Fear, anger, and helplessness waged war within her, threatening to consume her from the inside out.

With a heavy sigh, Mina slumped back in her chair, her shoulders sagging under the weight of her burdens.

Mina's heart leaped at the sound of her phone ringing, hope igniting within her chest like a beacon in the darkness.

With trembling hands, she answered the call, her voice laced with anticipation. "Momo, did you find her?"

The excitement in Momo's voice was palpable as she exclaimed "Girl, I found her!"

A surge of relief flooded through Mina, her pulse quickening with renewed urgency.

"Really?! Let me see!" she exclaimed eagerly, her fingers hovering over the screen in anticipation.

But as the image appeared before her eyes, Mina's heart sank like a stone. It wasn't Y/n. It was just a stranger, a mere resemblance of the person she longed to find.

Disappointment washed over her in bitter waves, mingling with the frustration that had already taken root within her.

"That's not Y/n" Mina typed back, her words heavy with disappointment.

"That's more facially challenged!" The bitter irony of the situation was not lost on her, as she grappled with the cruel twist of fate that had once again dashed her hopes.

Momo burst into Mina's house with an air of urgency, only to be greeted by a sight that left her speechless.

There on the couch sat Mina, clad in nothing but lingerie, her laptop open before her.