Still admiring you from in the dark.

Hi !!
Before I continue this, I will introduce myself first .

------------------

My name is Abigail / Xianna , And you are free to call me xia, xixi, abi, gail or any nicknames ^_^ ( just not rude ones :)) )
I am 16 years old , And my wish is to become a successful flight attendant in the future.
I like to play volleyball and badminton, sometimes ! ^^
I like reading books, writing, singing and dancing !!
I also like to play online games whenever I have free time :)
Also, I have 7 brothers! ^_^

------------------

|Alright, I'm done introducing myself, |I'll get this started :)

‼️ TW :: GRAMMATICAL ERRORS ‼️
------------------

There is this one boy who I truly admire , Though , I've been liking him for months , and I still haven't confessed and I still didn't gave him any clues about my feelings towards him.

Although, Why would I confess if I know damn well that he probably doesn't feel the same thing?

" Take the risk or lose the chance. "

Though, Sometimes, My heart tells me to take the risk, But I'm afraid that I would just embarrass myself if he rejects me. That is why I just chose to admire him from afar.

------------------

Even my friends' asks me , " Why are you even like him? he's probably not even worth it. "

he's worth it, And I know damn well he is. I don't care about anyone's shitty opinions about him, All I care about is that he's happy and comfortable with me, that's all I care about.

------------------

But, Sometimes, Whenever you talk about your lover, It makes me upset, But as long as you're happy with them, and not around me, it's okay though, As long as you're happy and comfortable with them.

But, what about me? can't you see it though? isn't it.. obvious that I like you? | I get super duper excited and happy whenever I receive any notifications, from you.

------------------

As I mentioned that I was writing a story to him , ( this ) ( I know it's not a story but uhh it's okay, right? ) he also mentioned his story to me, And asked me if I could show him it. But I said it's not done yet, But he said it's okay, Because his story wasn't still done yet, Too. But I kept on making random excuses, And he sent his story first, Of course, And it was about him and his old best friend who acted like a couple. And after I read everything,

" are you guys still together though? " I asked him, "Not anymore" He replied.

--------

" I wish he knew , That I could treat him more better. "

--------

CONTINUING !!