Still admiring you from in the dark. (P2)

Even at my lowest, You were still here by my side, even though I'm kinda toxic whenever I'm mad, You stayed, And you didn't leave me alone in the dark.

Even my mother tells me, " He's not worth it. " But, This time, I didn't just stayed silent , But instead , " So what if he's not? You may think he isn't worth it, But for me, He is. Because he was the only person who could understand my pain in life, and he's the someone that brought me happiness. " I answered my mother without hesitation, But all she gave me in return is a slap.

Do I really deserve this kind of treatment? by my own mother, too?
And after that, my own mother even tried to kill her OWN daughter, infont of my brothers. But I couldn't do anything, so I just let my mother do everything and hurt me, I mean.. that is what I should get for talking back, right..?

------------------

"I'm still here in the dark,
Loving you silently."

------------------

But after all, I can't force him to love me, So I will just let him be, I don't wanna push him to be into a relationship with me, Just like what his exes did to him, Just like what his exes did to him, That is what I always think about, everytime.

But it also hurts me, Seeing him happy with someone else. And sometimes, I just think how lucky they must've been, Dating him, while I've been here the whole time, Admiring him, In the dark.

------------------

But, As soon as this day came, I did the first move by messaging him, "HII" and he replied back, And that got me happy already. How could a normal boy like him make me go insane? unfair. But, It's him after all, So, I don't mind how long he's going to bother me for, I just wish, Forever.

But sometimes, I just sit there, In my empty room's floor, thinking if he would ever feel the same thing as I do. " Does he even likes me back? " The first thing that would always come up in my mind.

But, Even if there's no chance of him, Liking me back, then, I will never stop liking him. Even if many other guys likes me, It will still be him, Forever.

------------------

I pretend to look around,but you're actually the one that I'm looking for.

------------------

CONTINUING !!