Still admiring you in the dark. (P3)

" Even when I'm toxic whenever I'm mad, You'd still be here for me.. But, why..? " I asked him, but he didn't answer for a moment, He just stared at the group, Thinking of what to say. " Because you're my sister! Siblings shouldn't leave their own sibling alone in the dark! " I stared at him for a few seconds, and my brain said, " Of course, He only sees me as his own online sister, who am I for him to care about, anyways..? "

------------------

" I wish I confessed to you,
and I wish I didn't chose
to stay in the dark. "

------------------

But it's okay, right? at least.. he still sees me as someone.. And after that day, I cried myself to sleep, thinking of him, Thinking that I should've just had confessed my feelings to him, Earlier..

He calls me " Solace ", while other people calls me xianna, or either Abigail.. that's why I kept my name "Solace" as a secret, because I wanted him to be the only person who could ever call me that. But me? I can't call him anything being being the only person who could call him that, so I chose to stay in the dark.

I'm sorry if I can not help you with finding a lover, Because I want to be the one, for you. But sometimes, Why do people tells me that you're not the one for me? why do they tell me that you're not worth it? but I know damn well that you are, And I'm willing to sacrifice my whole entire heart and soul for you, But what about me? Do you wanna do the same too? All I just want to know is the truth.

I don't care if he got someone else in his heart, but I would always be here for him, and that will never change, I'm ready to be a second option for him, Again.

------------------

Sometimes, I just imagine a future with Him, Our kids. but does he imagine the same thing too?... Does he even feel the same too..?

------------------

" I would always
be here for you,Why?
because I genuinely love you. "

------------------

CONTINUING !!!

;; Thank you so much for
reading all of the parts in total,
Three parts that I've made
so far!! I'll try making the
other parts whenever I have
the time to !! Also,
If you do not like this, Or if you
dislike this, or hate this, Just
keep it to yourself and do not hate.
I just wanna write by my feelings and
all, I just wanna follow my
heart, and the only reason
why I made this, Is because I wanna
confess to him next month. So that
I could stop, Admiring in the dark.