Chp. 8 - ( Infiltration?! Pt. 2 )

First day of U.A.

Everyone introduced themselves.

It was now (Y/N)'s turn.

(Y/N) : "Hello everyone, my name is (Y/N) (L/N), but I prefer to be called (Y/N) as that's how I've been referred to my entire life."

(Y/N) made a soft smile to his classmates while holding up a white marker board with his name on it.

Tsu : "So just like me? Kero."

(Y/N) nodded. 

(Y/N) : "It makes me feel closer to people, and more familiar with them when they refer to me by my first name. I'm happy you all understand. I hope we can be best friends and get along well."

3rd Person POV

Purple Mist : "The only real heroes I see are Thirteen and Eraserhead. Perplexing. The teacher's schedule we retrieved from U.A said All Might should be here as well."

Eraserhead : "So you scumbags used the press as a cover and sneaked onto the campus?"

Tons of villains started to walk forward.

Main Villain : "Where is he? I went through the trouble of bringing some extra friends along with me. They want All Might, the so called great "Symbol Of Peace" I can't believe he's not here."

Main Villain : "Maybe if I killed a few of his children he'll come out to play with us.."

(Y/N) gritted his teeth as he looked back at all of his classmates.

Eraserhead's scarf flew up into the air along with his hair as thirteen was standing in front of the students holding one arm out.

Kirishima : "Real villains..? No way. How could so many get into U.A facility?"

Yaoyorozu : "Yeah, Thirteen why aren't the alarms going off?"

Thirteen : "Good question, however I'm unsure."

Todoroki : "Is the entire campus under attack? Or is the USJ currently their only target? Either way the alarm sensors aren't being triggered. So one of these villains must have a quirk that's masking their presence here. They carefully chose this secluded facility as an entry point at a time when a class was being taught. They're fools for trespassing here, but they've thought this out. Whatever the plan they must have a concrete objective in mind. But what is it?"

All of the students would have horrified expressions.

Eraserhead : "Thirteen. Evacuate the students and alert the campus. Actually if they've got the ability to block out sensors then they might be jamming our regular communications too. Kaminari, try using your quirk to contact the school."

Kaminari flinched then immediately tried to contact the school, "Yes sir!"

Midoryia : "What'll you do? You can't take them all on your own, and plus your quirk is made for stealth type missions."

Eraserhead : "You can't be a pro if you're a one-trick pony."

Some of the villains got ready as Eraserhead rushed them, "He's coming!" They'd try to activate their quirks however it was to no avail! Eraserhead then used his scarf slamming them together