Chp. 11 - ( U.A's Undeniable Best)

(A/N) : Trying a New style of writing, And thank you so much for 1k reads! This means sm to me I hope I can produce more stories in the future that'll upgrade in quality!

Outside, birds chirping from the Hospital window. Children laughing on the streets. Horns blaring on the road with conversation commencing amongst the regular civilians.

The Heterochromia boy with black haired exhaled from his mouth. "I lost control." The hyperventilating got detrimental, escaping his lungs with each breath being the air. "What happened?" He shifted from left to right, aggressively shaking his head. "It's always something! Why? Why is it me?" All (Y/N) could make out of this was pitch black. Had it been that (Y/N) is asleep?

(Y/N) Has Woke Up.

————————
12 Hours Prior.
————————

Everyone went into groups, looking for someone to partner up with. Apparently, most of the course students managed to find someone of their liking. (Y/N) unfortunately was falling behind. "I've got to find some teammates, and fast. A Calvary battle alone isn't allowed-"

Jirou patted (Y/N)'s back, making him turn to see who it could've been. "Yo! (Y/N)!" The slightly Tom-boyish voice sounded all too familiar. (Y/N) turned, seeing Jirou.

"What's up with the shocked look? I wanted to see if we could team up." (Y/N) looked around at the other students and their pairings.

"Yeah, alright. Sounds good, I wouldn't mind pairing up with you, it's just we need another teammate and until then I'm not sure how I'd be able to utilize you." (Y/N) rose his fingers to his chin thinking.

(Y/N) Eyes peered to the left, "Jirou." Jirou fixates her eyes towards (Y/N)'s face.

(Y/N) Expressed a slightly worrying grin on his face, enough so to even intimidate Jirou. "What do you say, we get some new assets."

Jirou gulped down her spit some, stuttering while she answered (Y/N) "Ne-New A-assets? S-sure.."

(Y/N) walked up to 2 individuals with Jirou right behind him. "Join me, I'll need you."

( —— After Moments of Preparation——)

Everyone had readied themselves. Now... it was time for the Calvary battle.

(Y/N) was on top of his teammates, as he was the calvary leader."Everyone has their own vulnerabilities. The only team I don't necessarily see any weaknesses in is Bakugo's team. They've built around him quite nicely."

(Y/N)'s eyes were now coming off as intimidating inducing Jirou to look up at him. "He's usually to come off as the cool quiet type like Todoroki. but I guess he's really competitive?"

(Y/N) thought to himself. I can't lose again, not with Big bro "Hawks" watching me.

Hawks obviously had been spectating (Y/N) the entire time, curious to see how he's evolved and what his next step after adversity was. It was a test, an opportunity. One allowing (Y/N) to prove himself  to the world.