Chp. 16 - ( Get ready! )

The current setting was (Y/N) out the shower with his towel wrapped around his waist to cover his lower body, while he had a mini tower on top of his head for his hair. The inside was steaming enough to fog up the air and the mirrors.

(Y/N) still was deep in thought about his conversation earlier with Hawks.

(Y/N) Disliked the idea that he won't always be able to save. The fact that saving won't always be possible. That there will be those who'll go through what he's gone through, whether they're random citizens or loved ones.

But atleast now he knew his idea before was unrealistic and childish. A goal he so longed hoped and strived for, wasn't by any means plausible. If All Might couldn't, he couldn't.

(Y/N) leaned up against the sink/counter. As he looked up at the steaming foggy mirror, which he wasn't able to see his reflection in.

He was angered, but his expression was calm. Within his mind there was conflict. He sniffed in the air around him, exhaling it out as he cussed beneath his breath, "Fuck."

Although, if he would overcome his fairy tale senses, and came set in with reality. There's no holding him back. Sometimes, you have to admit the truth to grow. Although disciplined, (Y/N) was given what he needed to succeed, always. Never defeated, rarely proven wrong, and always accomplished whatever he strived for. His brain was wired in a sense that he COULDN'T fail. He was made for the impossible to be possible.

But in this world, anything can flip within seconds. Whether it's (Y/N)'s world or not. That should've been the first thing he was taught. To expect failure, to expect consequences, to know everybody couldn't do what he could. He was THE exception. However, when the exception fails to meet expectations, it'll make them feel useless, or at least that's how (Y/N) felt.

(Y/N) Punched the bathroom's mirror completely shattering it. The once fogged reflection was now a reflection broken into thousands of separate pieces.

This, understandably woke up Tokoyami who ran over to the bathroom to check up on (Y/N) who had just smashed the mirror into thousands.

"Hello?! Hawks? (Y/N)? Are one of you in there? Are you fine?"

(Y/N) Opened his mouth, as he exhaled a smog of minty smoke from his mouth. "It's me Tokoyami." (Y/N) calmly said this, rising his hand up to the mirror and fixing it with his quirk. He then opened the door, still hadn't put on his clothes and just had two towels to cover up with.

Tokoyami looked up at (Y/N) in shock, why the hell was a 15 Year old teenager built this way? It's as if he's been a martial artist for 25 years that's solely trained their body to looking like a Dorito chip.

(A/N) : (y/n) has the same body as garou from one punch man pretty much but it's typically covered by his clothes.