122

~Chapter 122~

Seeing that the two of them were calm, Feng Yin squinted her eyes before Yan Shuang and Qing Yi could speak. Her eyes circled around the incense paper money on the ground, and finally landed on Qing Yi and Yan Shuang. She raised her eyebrows and said, "Why did you come to Feng Qi Palace?"

Qing Yi and Yan Shuang were choked up. They looked at Feng Yin's somewhat dangerous expression, one looked at the sky and the other at the ground, and refused to say anything.

Feng Yin snorted and her eyes darkened. Qing Yi immediately sold his uncle, "It's Uncle. He said that you lived in Feng Qi Palace back then. I came here to burn paper money, maybe I can bring your soul back."

Afraid that he might feel ridiculous for saying this, Qing Yi's voice became lower and lower. He now naturally knows that he was tricked by his uncle. He didn't dare to come to see her, but forcing him to do such an offending thing.

Uncle is really full of bad ideas. Qing Yi silently thought to himself, blinking at Feng Yin, seeking leniency for his confession.

Yan Shuang laughed awkwardly, looked at the incense candle paper money on the ground, and felt that it was too unethical to cry in front of a living person. She scratched her head, her eyes wandering, "This... injustice has a purpose. Every debt has its owner, you can't argue with two of us who don't know anything..."

Before Yan Shuang finished speaking, Feng Yin nodded slowly, "That's right, what a great Yuan Qi."

After saying that, she flicked her sleeves and walked towards Jing Yang Palace with great momentum.

After all, Qing Yi was still worried about his uncle. He looked panicked and was about to persuade Feng Yin to come back, but was pulled back by Yan Shuang.

Yan Shuang tapped him on the forehead, "Didn't you see them acting like that in the palace today."

After being nudged by Yan Shuang, Qing Yi suddenly realized. Just when he was about to say something, a figure jumped out of the sky and inserted himself between him and Yan Shuang.

Feng Yu looked at Qing Yi with a smile and said with a bright smile, "Immortal Lord Qing Yi, you are our Majesty's nephew, and I am also her eldest niece. We are in the same generation, we are really destined. Come, come, sit down and tell me about our Majesty's past."

She said, regardless of Yan Shuang, she looked at Qing Yi's forehead, flattened her lips, pulled Qing Yi's sleeves, and led him into Feng Qi Hall. Yan Shuang looked at Feng Yu's distressed look, realized it, shook her head in confusion, and went to find a place to rest in Feng Qi Palace.

Feng Yin didn't remember the way, but she walked all the way to Jing Yang Palace without missing a step.

When she was still A Yin, she had walked on this road dozens of times. In the past, she walked alone. Unlike now, she had just appeared on the path, and there seemed to be a crowd of immortal attendants who came to greet her.

The immortal generals guarding inside and outside Jing Yang Palace saw the Phoenix Queen coming and were about to go in to report. Unexpectedly, she stepped into the gate of Jing Yang Palace without saying a word.

The immortal general stretched out his blocking hand halfway, but finally retracted it without confidence.

Nowadays, who doesn't know what God Yuan Qi said to the Phoenix Queen at the birthday banquet, so they don't dare to stop her at this time.