017

Meanwhile, the rookies were busy relaxing and decided to watch a movie while the rookies were watching a series called 'Wandavision series' Raphael was busy setting some documents when he accidentally dropped a big dusty yet heavy book on the floor and grab it.

'Memory Book'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Raphael POV

Seriously!? How many times am I going to clean after their mess? They maybe powerful and talented teens in a high rank/position but they should learn how to clean after themselves especially when they are doing paperwork filing for my beloved queen, y/n!

My sweet yet wicked queen who l really admire! As l enter the Documents room and noticed that there are some documents lying around and was in a wrong place which irritates me when l see something in a wrong place or it is messed.

I sorted out the documents for about few minutes and I was just about to lift the piles of documents up when a big dusty yet heavy book on the floor and I look at the mysterious book puzzled as I don't remember, having a book like that here.

I picked it up and dusted off the dirt and I looked at the book with my eyes widened in shock and surprise as it is a memory book.

I walked out the documents room with the book in my hand as l entered the room where the rookies where busy watching the part where wanda was fighting with Agatha scene.

'Seriously?'

I turned to them who didn't notice me or my presence or is aware of my presence at all as they were too engrossed on who will win the fight, l went behind the TV without them seeing me and turned it off which in result me to hear the scream and yelling in disbelief and shock.

Raphael:"You can watch it later! *revealing myself to them* besides wanda wins the fight." *as soon as l said that, rookies look at me 'why did you say!' kinda look*

Suu:"What is that you got in your hand? *first to notice* you turned the TV off to reveal us a book?" *stated calmly but I can heard the hidden anger in his tone*

Before I could do or say anything when Rica suddenly started jumping up and down like a excited child as they walked to me and snatched the book out of my hand. They quickly muttered an apology and dash to the couch as they sit in crisscross position on the couch.

Raphael:"I was saying *looking back at them* it's our memory book that I found in the documents room." *as soon as I said that, everyone ran to Rica and each took a seat and looked inside the memory book.

The memory book is a book that contains the first memories of everything first started from the day my queen opened the gambling den.

It each contains mine and rookies first meeting with my queen, almost like a storybook except it doesn't have writing but pictures instead.

As we all gathered around and open the first page of the memory book.

a flash of light appears and the story of how we each met y/n begins!

Memory lane 1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you think of chapter 17?

Sorry for any mistakes or misspelling, Grammer too! 😅

Sorry for any inconvenience delays!

I am slowly recovering mentally but physically, l am alright!

Until next time we meet!

❤️