Del Russo Family revenge p2

Aria's pov - The look of fear written all over her face was priceless , I looked at the woman I once considered my best friend pleading with me.
The Aria she once has know as the sweet and quiet girl died the day she tried to kill me and my children.
I briefly glanced over at Leo who had this lust filled look in his eyes he looked like a hungry lion ready to pounce on his prey and I was his prey.
I was so turned on I lost focus, in sight for the real reason why I was here so I snapped my head in the direction of the wailing banshee AKA Lexi, her Aunt was looking rather quiet keeping her head down she shouldn't get too comfortable because she's next.

Lexi's pov - I can't believe how crazy Aria is being, I told her what I told her for her own good she doesn't belong in this world she maybe acting fine with everything but I know her she will snap and then every thing she did to me or anyone else will hit her head and she will break she doesn't have what it takes to be the Queen.
So much I want to say to her to make her see but she has fallen so deep she has absolutely gone crazy. She's sewed my mouth shut.
I looked over to Leo pleading with my eyes to make her stop.

Slap slap.....

Aria - ( I noticed her looking at Leo, " how dare she look at him she's absolutely delusional she thinks that Leo will ever be her's , his mine all Mine!!! Just like I am all his)

You really think he still wants to be with you.
Forget about what you did to me but you try to do the same thing to our daughter, you really think hurting his principessa will bring him closer to you or that he will chose you other them ha!!!
"Wait but the look of your face you actually thought that.
" Now what can I use to make those lashings you received with the special whips burn and sting 10 times more.
Hahah perfect I got it.
( I opened the cupboard and pulled out some vinegar it will burn and clean it so they weren't infected, don't need them to die so quickly)

Carolin  - Stop...... St...op..... ( I looked past that evil little troll and on to Tony we spent over 20 years together they have to have meant something to him. )
T...on..( cutoff )

Aria - Don't talk to him don't even look at him you are unworthy.
( I grabbed the blade the once Leo got all of us and I lit the handle where it had my name and once it was hot enough I walked over to Carolin and pressed the handle to her forehead she started screaming and pulling on the chains )

Carolin - Ahhhh !!!  You little bitch...... Fuck... You.... , you won't get away with this, .....we will get out believe me then we will take you and your little brats , that's right your not his children your mother is just a wh....( cutoff )

Santiago - ( before my mom and dad could grab something from the table and run back to her , I was already there , I pulled her head back making her scream and as she did that I cut her tongue clean off )
There now you can no longer talk shit, you look a little thirsty. I know just a thing you need to get the bloody taste out of your mouth.
( I grabbed the bottle of vinegar and poured it down her throat she started choking and gagging, I jumped back before she puked all over the floor )
That is disgusting. You're lucky you didn't get anything on me.

Leonardo - Alex take her in back in her cell and get Kelly and Dr Oswell to fix her up.
She will not die yet.

Alex - Si Don

Leonardo - ( I looked to my son and shook my head ). Did you really have to cut her tongue out and pour vinegar in her mouth which made her puke everywhere, do you know how long this will take to clean up and the smell out.

Santiago - I snapped no body calls my mom and a liar and a whore she is lucky she is still breathing.

Leonardo - I understand figlio but next time try and not make them puke.
Donny clean this shit up.