Chapter 10: Will I be Expelled?

Elisabeth's POV:

I hated Mr Jones. He reminded me of my tutor in my last school. I wanted out of that room.

I ran and ran to Mr Black's office. I was so pissed off. For one thing, he used my full name which I hated. Then he seperated me and Glacier which pissed the both of us off. I couldn't cope with it.

"What can I do for you, Miss Harrison?" Asked Mr Black as he let me in.

"We all don't like Mr Jones, sir," I began. "He was mean about Glacier, then separated us two and put Scarlet between us. Then he wouldn't let me out the class room!"

"Oh, I'm sorry," said Mr Black. "That's not fair on you two. You both need each other's company."

"Exactly," I said. "But he's denying us that."

"I'll talk to him," said Mr Black. "Do you need me to talk to Mr Baker, too?"

I nodded. "He should know!"

"Do you want to calm down in here?" Asked Mr Black. "I'll let your first teacher know you will be not attending that lesson."

I nodded and sat down in a corner where he set up last year for me and Glacier. I tried to keep my breathing under control.

"Come in?" Came Mr Black's surprised voice.

The door opened and my breathing suddenly went from calm and back up to stressed.

"Have you seen Elisabeth?" Asked Mr Jones.

"Her name is Elsa," said Mr Black. "And no!"

I lay down and tried to make myself small. But the bloody bastard saw me. Uh-oh!

"How dare you leave the classroom!" He scalded me.

"She has the right to do that," said Mr Black. "I gave her that permition last year."

"That was last year," said Mr Jones. "New year, new rules! And Elsa? She's not that Ice Queen from that crap movie Frozen."

I wanted to slap him really hard.

"If you haven't noticed, Loues," said Mr Black. "You are talking to the head of the school. And if I made that rule for Miss Harrison, then that rule is sticking. And Glacier baker is also under that rule."

I caught the look on Mr Jones's face  and tried not to giggle.

"The names people give their kids these days!" MR Jones looked disgusted. "Very weird."

"Next, you will be saying that anyone that is part of the LGBTQQIA+ community is disgusting." Mr Black sounded angry. "Well, if you are like that, Loues, then you are sacked."

I tried to keep my breath under control.

"You are suggesting that those two are a couple?" Mr Jones asked. "That is so grim."

"Get out!" Said Mr Black!"

I sighed. Yet another homophobic bastard..

***

Glacier hugged me tightly as I trembled.

"He didn't find you?" She asked.

"Yeah," I said. "But Mr Black put him in his place. I think he just got the sack!"

"Why?" Asked Scarlet joining us.

"He's Homophobic." I explained.

"Ah," said Glacier. "Explains why we are not allowed to sit together."

"Wow," said Alaska. "I did sense that kind of energy in the class room. "

"Same," said Midnight.

We all sighed. Then the door opened and Mrs Iceland let us in.

——————

A/N:

Wow. Now we know how mean Mr Jones is!

Sorry if that was a hard chapter to read. It was hard to write to be honest. But IRL I've come accross so many Homophobic people which is sad and damaging. In fact one of my friends finds it hard with family. But let's not go there.

Hope you liked this chapter. And if you do feel like people are being mean, go and seek out help to those that you can trust.

Chapter 11 will be out probably on Friday!

Wolfie out!