Caring [FEM. Y/N x KAI]

FEM. Y/N x KAI

Y/N was sitting at her desk, listening to music and drawing on her paper. She was avoiding doing her homework, but she was in her own little world right now. She was happily humming and drawing her little stars and hearts on the side of the paper, not paying much attention to the work itself.

Just as she was starting to get into a groove, she suddenly heard the door open. She froze in curiosity, trying to hear what was said, but all she could make out were hushed voices and the sound of footsteps. She tried to stay calm and keep working, but her anxiety was growing as more and more noise came from outside her room. She couldn't help but wonder what was going on. She wanted to go and see what was happening outside her room, but she was also too scared to find out.

She kept listening, and the voices were getting louder. She slowly set her pencil down and slowly stood up, preparing to open her door and see what was going on. She didn't want to, but she was starting to get more and more curious about what was happening. She took a deep breath and slowly opened the door. She peeked out, but she could only see her brother's back.

She went closer, as she saw a group of people, sitting on the couch or floor. Being everywhere. „Wh- what is going on here?" she asked, looking at her brother. She tried not to look at the people, who stopped talking, and kept her eyes on Jay. He froze when he heard her sisters voice, getting worried. He turned around and looked at her, frowning. „Shouldn't you be outside? I dunno doing your things!" he asked, going to her. He stopped infront of her and looked back to his friends. He sighed as he looked back to her. Seeing how weird she was looking. She, really was not good with communicating. „I didn't want to go outside anymore. The sun is out that means-" she talked but got interrupted, by Jay. „To many people, I know." he smiled. He put a hand on her shoulder and slowly, walked her, to her room back. „Just stay here. I tell them to stay out of your room okay?" he requested. Y/N nodded and smiled. „Thank you for caring, brother." „I'm always here for you. You know that sis." he nodded.

As soon as he said that, he turned around and walked out of the room. Leaving Y/N alone. „I should probably start doing my homework." she mumbled, slowly walking back to her table. She sighed as she heard the laughing from the other room. Being all lonely, is not exactly what she wanted. But she just couldn't help the feeling, that she make things awkward. If she wouldn't be like this, maybe she'd be more happy. She always thought about that.

Her brother goes to a public school, while she gets homeschooled. Which is kinda sad. Jay is very social but he's also a shy person. If he likes someone, then he's very shy. He gets controlled by his emotions often. Jay and Y/N are actually the same. When they together, they are the same person, just with some little things a bit different.

Y/N sighed and put her head on the table. Humming the music loud and slowly drifting to sleep. The last thing she heard while falling asleep, was the laughing out of her room.

_____

„Y/N!" Jay stormed in her room. She woke up from the sudden yelling and looked with panic to her brother. „wh- What- why the hell you screaming?" she asked annoyed. Slowly, lifting her head up and looking for a second, at the papers infront of her. „I uhhh..can you please go to the store to get something? I want to prepare a movie night. For uh- tomorrow!" Her brother said, sounding a little nervous. He smiled and played with his fingers, a thing he made when he's nervous.

She looked up to him and nodded slowly, having a weird feeling in her stomach. She looked to his hands and sighed. „Alright, just let me change." she walked him out of the door and closed it right after. She sighed as she looked out of her window, seeing the lights.