New Universe [FEM. Y/N x ???]

FEM. Y/N x ???
[a bit rushed, sorry!! and I actually don't like it. So forgive me if this chapter was shit.]

Y/N woke up startled, she was sweating profusely and her vision was dizzy. Her hands, were shaking and so was her body shortly afterwards. Confused as to where she was, she looked at the room she was in. She wiped the sweat, from her face and tried to calm down. The silence, was so loud for her that it gave her a headache. She took a deep breath, put the blanket aside and stood up.

"I was just outside- why am I in my room?" she asked herself, walking towards the walls. She shook her head and frowned. The room didn't looked like her room. She remembered exactly that her room was a shade of purple, not blue. "I'm not home, well not in my room?." she realized and walked towards the door. „It's probably another room." she sighed and looked around the room again in confusion. Before she opened the door, she looked down at her clothes. She smiled, when she saw her normal Gi.

The gi has a deep purple coloring with a lightning bolt-inspired design all across the surface. It has distinct patterns that run and flow across the material, creating a unique and eye-catching effect. The design itself has a metallic texture to it, giving it an electrifying look. Aside from the lightning bolt pattern, it's relatively plain and simple, with no additional embellishments or patterns added to it.

She nodded when she saw her outfit and opened the door. A scream sounded in the monastery and a muffled noise. Silence surrounded the monastery shortly afterwards. Both people were looking at each other, being scared and in panic. "W- who are you? And what are you doing in my room!" a person called out to Y/N. The person had brown curls, his eyes blue, just like the clothes he was wearing. It had almost the same design as Y/N.

He quickly got up from the floor, took steps backwards and held his fists in the air. "Are you an enemy? Who the fuck are you!" he shouted and swallowed. His panic was heard out of his voice.

Y/N swallowed and looked around for a moment. It looked just like her Monastery, pictures exactly the same, except it was different people in the pictures. "I-" began Y/N, trying to explain herself. "Jay! What's wrong?" a girl, arrived at their place.

She had black hair that was worn in a ponytail and her gray eyes looked at the boy questioningly. Her Gi being in a black- and blue color. She then looked at the girl standing at Jay's door. "Who are you?" she asked, putting her hand on Jay's and pushing it down. Her gaze continued on Y/N, who looked at her in confusion.

"I'm Y/N- I uhm..are you the ninjas?." she asked and then sighed. Her ganze going to the floor. The girl in front of her, looked questioningly at Jay, who looked at her just as questioningly. Before the girl could say anything, a new voice rang out. "Jay, are you screaming again because you saw a spider?" a boy in a red Gi, came at them. He pushed both people aside to look at the 'spider', but saw a girl. He jerked backwards and looked ready to fight for a moment. But protested against it and tried to remain calm. "who's that?" he asked both people. They looked at the boy in red and shrugged their shoulders. The boy raised his eyebrows in confusion and carefully placed a hand on the shoulder in front of him. "Are you okay?" he asked, trying to recognize her face.

A sigh escaped Y/N. Her questions and thoughts were giving her more of a headache. She thought about what to say and then shook her head. Y/N, lifted her head and looked at the three people. She opened her mouth, and stopped before she was about to ask something. She looked around again for a moment and then nodded. "Is Master Wu here?" she asked. All three people looking at her in confusion.

_____

Six people were standing outside the monastery. They were all talking and discussing what had happened, why someone strange had woken up at Jay's room and why she claimed to live here. They all heard the door being pushed open and two people stepping out. "Students, I'm asking you all to come in. Zane, could you make a meal for this lady? She must be hungry." came the old voice of the aforementioned Master Wu. All six people nodded when they heard the order and followed the two people.