Chapter 45.

I'm falling

I'm falling.

“You’ll meet him again soon enough,” I reply. Lunging forward, my blade is at his throat in a matter of seconds. “Begging for my Dan's forgiveness."

He laughs, his Adam’s apple pressing against the hooked edge. “You’ve always overestimated your own importance. It’s what made it so easy to control you, your life, everything happening in your life.” He grins.

"That's also what made people easily sway towards me, leaving your side." Samuel chuckled from behind.

My knife presses deeper into my sperm donor's skin. “My people are loyal to me.”

“No they are not, well leaving that boy. What is his name yeah I remember. Ash."

His eyes flash. “But there was nothing to worry, I put him aside of our way. Let's leave the fact that he was hard one."  He smirks.

“It was easy after that.”

He killed Ash. Samuel killed Ash, gutted him, tortured him, gave him a most painful death. But it won't be more painful than the death I will give you Samuel. I swear

“It’s a shame,” I say. A dull throb smarts against my insides. “I won’t enjoy killing you. A disgusting pig."

“I wouldn’t kill me at all, if I were you.” Heat surges through my blood as my eyes meet Samuel.

My focus is on now is the fact he has his gun pressed to Ciel’s temple, his finger poised and ready on the trigger.

My eyes soak him in, trailing along to see if he’s been hurt again.

But he seems okay. His jaw is stiff, and he’s glaring at my father.

“Leave dad.” He smirks

I clenched my jaw before doing so. I would not risk my Ciel's life for this.

Father straightens, pulling his own gun from his waist. “That’s not a part of plan, Leave him Sam. We stull need him."

Samuel’s head twists “Plans change, Dad. I told you the only way to get Lilith to heel was to put him in danger. You knew the risks, and you agreed.”

Ciel’s eyes widen, his mouth parting on a gasp. “You what?”

“Hello, Rainbow,” I cut in, my gaze flicking to Samuel. “It’s extremely beautiful to hear you speak. Are you alright?”