Epilogue.

𝑪𝒊𝒆𝒍 𝒑𝒐𝒗

𝑪𝒊𝒆𝒍 𝒑𝒐𝒗.

Two years later...

"I never needed you to call me beautiful cause." She pauses for a second before sneaked her arms around my neck and leaned on me for support.

Her hands went through the locks of my hair, she twirled it around her finger toying  it. As a hushed breath left my throat.

Her black iris that held depth of darkness, Glimmered with million of stars in it while she looked at me as if... As if I were her Moon.

She leaned in closer "Ciel you showed how perfect I was with my scars. The scars that no one in the whole fucking world tried to look at. But you–" She cutted off herself with a loud sob. Her hand move to side of my face.

As she falls onto my chest becoming a sobbing mess.

My hands automatically were around her waist holding her close to me. Squeezing her waist in a way to calm her

"You–" She continued again yet her voice was still breaking and her breathing was unrythmatic due to hiccups. "But you. You. Ciel Fucking Hale. You not only saw my scars but you even healed them."  She says, now her eyes were held more tears then before.

"Love—" I tried to calm her down but was cutted off by her aggressive pull. She pulled me down making me bend and match her voice. If that were any other moment I would have laughed but seeing her tears, killed every ounce of happiness inside me.

Her hand that was on back of my neck, now travelled towards my face. She cupped my face before she threw herself completely on me. In my arms and then all I know was her soft lips on mine.

Fuck. How much I missed these lips on mine. A groan rumbled through my chest, before I harshly clutched her waist and picked her up hanging her in mid air.

She yelped but it only turned into a smile.

She smiled inbetween the kiss. I could feel it on her lips against mine. Making me hungrier for her. To savour her.

My tongue parting her lips. She tilted her chin and held tight on my wrist before giving in to me as I harshly my tongue in her mouth.

Savoring each corner of her mouth not a part left to be savored. The kiss was wet and rough

Her scent envelops me, her feriousness straight to my cock. And in a second my hands were wrapped on her neck teasingly choking her.

A thin strand of saliva was now between our lips as we breathed heavily against each other.

But she gently pushed away my hand aside from her waist and withdrawal herself from me. My heart thumped hard against my chest seeing her take steps away from me.

Then she paused and gave me a smile.
The smile that I would kill for, The smile I would go against the whole fucking world.
She wiped her tears away from her back of hand.

Her legs bended towards the ground. And then she fell on her kneels against the moist, damp ground covered with grass.

No words were able to form in my mouth as hollow breath left my throat. I searched for her eyes only to find it already against mine.

"Ciel. I love you. I love you so fucking much. You are my whole fucking world. I live in you. I live for you. And I would gladly die for you." She smiles at me. A smile only meant for me.

I mouthed, "Forever" Her smile widened as I feel mine too.

She inhaled a deep breath before pulling out two shinny rings craved with platinum with no heavy stone on it. It glistened under the moonlight just like our Love. It wasn't just a ring it was a metal that held shine of our love.

And it was now my turns to be in tear. She exhaled a breath before continuing "Ciel Hale. I know I was a bitch back then or maybe I still am." She grinned as I snorted at her comment.

"But I need you Rainbow. I need you. I need you to hold me, embrace me, make me feel I'm home, to cook food for me and most importantly to fuck me senseless till I pass out, to calm my throbbing pussy, to try new positions with me and the list goes on." She giggles with tears in her eyes.

"And for it I need you to be my husband. So Ciel Hale will you be my husband?" She asks

"You crazy, you crazy hot-headed woman" I whispered numbly

"Will I be crazy hot-headed and married?" She asks, her hand pulling me down to ground, her eyes swimming as she search for my face.

A grin found its way towards my lip "And who kisses their to-be-husband just before proposing them?" Her eyes widened before she got up and threw herself in my arms as I swirled her around making her gasp and giggle our melodious laughter and giggles told the enchanted trees another tale to cascade.

I placed her back on her feet. "Is that yes?"

I raised a eyebrow at her before breaking into a smile "Yes my pretty night monster. Yes. I would be your fucking husband. The only person whose arms would be around you. Whose scent you will breath. The only person that will fuck you senseless. " I say as I captured her lips devouring its taste only to be known it's mine. She's mine.

"You are fucking mine. Forever." I murmured between our kiss and I swear I heard her giggle.

I stuck my hand up her dress and grabbed onto her panties, before I ripped her underwear off making her thighs burn from the friction.

She gasped at sudden gush of commended thin air around her pussy. I nipped her neck, dragging my teeth over her skin. She shivered, letting out a moan

"Ciel—"
I hushed her as my fingers nibbled her and I started moving my finger in a circular motion in her pussy.

"Can't wait to Fuck you with new positions until you pass out." She shuddered as I whispered darkly in her ear.

She smiled up at me before moaning into my ear, "Can't wait to taste me on you."

And then I lost the single strand od decency that had stopped me from pounding into her this instant.

Couldn't able to resist a urgue to pick her up. I picked her up throwing her over my shoulder as weighed nothing. A abrupt gasp left her lips as I carried her towards our home.

She wiggled and squirmed inorder to free herself,  I spanked her ass that made me widen her eyes and stop squirming "Be a good girl Love. Daddy only tolerates Bad girl in bedroom."

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐃𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 || 𝟏𝟖+ 🎉