Chapter 1: A Deal Worth Making!

=========================

It's just gone into the New Year and the biggest story is of course the news about the wedding between Logan Kenway and Madison Beer, rumors circled that they have been dating but nothing was ever confirmed between them or concrete, what the public doesn't know is there was never any proof they were dating because they weren't ever dating, they were barely even friends before a meeting just after Halloween between Logan's team and Madison's.

Jason: So, you two aren't really married?

Logan's in his little den of the house he and Madison had to move in to so they can keep up all appearance's, they don't sleep together though, they sleep in separate rooms, which sounds crazy but all of this is literally just a way to push their sales and careers further, which has worked, Logan's sales have been boosted since the wedding and the photos of him and Madison standing at the altar, he's not sure if Madison's have, their not really all that close.

Logan: Nope. Just got to wear a ring all the time. Easiest role of my life.

Jason, Logan doesn't really keep friends from in the "Celebrity" world, he actually vary rarely came over to the states other than to work, he's a family man but right now he does need to spend more time in America thanks to the fact he's now technically a married man, it's a little weird but how could he ignore the pitch that was made to him and Madison all those weeks ago...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's the 12th of November and Logan's on his way to an office building where his manager and agent are apparently waiting for him, he is running a little late because he got caught up on the phone with his mum, he's a momma's boy but he's in America right now to film his scene's for the new "Fallout" show, as soon as Logan heard that they were making a show based on a game series he grew up playing, it was a must for him to be in it, so he tried his best and got a role where he'd feature throughout the show, "Maximus", so he's a little late because he was catching up with his family, so after parking his car a little sloppily...

... He pretty much jumped out, using the thobe key to lock the door and running straight to the elevator, the people in there were kind enough to hold the door making him extremely glad for good people in the world, he had to wait for his floor though but when he got there, his manager Sebastian Banks, everyone just calls him Seb though.

Seb: 'Bout time kid, let's get moving yeah.

Sebastian is an old family friend, Seb and Logan's father, Daniel, actually went to school together, since then they were really close and Seb was looking to getting into the Agent gig, he had a few small time clints back in the day but then Logan asked for a shot, Seb said fine and got him into a live play, Logan showed promise, so Seb got him more, then one more, then one more, till he takes a shot, he told Daniel and Rachel that he thinks Logan can make it, thankfully, Daniel agreed to let Logan take a shot and audition for "Maze Runner", the rest as they say is history.