Chapter 2: We're Married... We Swear!

=========================

It's been 3 months now since Madison and Logan "tied the knot" and the fans are none the wiser, sure they feel a little strange lying to their fans about this but they seem to be really happy hearing that their together, so why not, it's not like neither are aloud to live their life like they were before, Logan still has his girlfriend while Madison isn't currently dating, it's just like they are roommates and nothing more, sure it's taking a little while to get used to the who "roommate" thing, as well as the pretending to be married outside of this brand new house they have...

... It's what Logan's Agent's and Madison's bought them with Agency funds, apparently it was bought to film music video's inside, Logan didn't like the idea that people are out there and homeless while they have this place collecting dust, so he didn't need to twist Sebs arm to get him to give Logan and Madison the keys.

Madison: What are you doing?

Madison woke up that morning to the sound of music playing through the house, not music through speakers but piano keys, as soon as they moved in, this place was pretty much furnished with everything they ever needed, all they needed to unpack was personal things, this all included a piano just at the base of the stairs so when she walked down, Logan looked up to her a small smile on his face... 

 He's adjusted better to this "Marriage" thing then she has, like sometimes she's forget that they have to pretend, they'll be walking around together and he'll try to hold her hand, out of instinct she'll move her hand but just at that moment rem...

... He's adjusted better to this "Marriage" thing then she has, like sometimes she's forget that they have to pretend, they'll be walking around together and he'll try to hold her hand, out of instinct she'll move her hand but just at that moment remember, luckily Logan's always able to think on his feet and smoothly change it to a different way for them to seem like their "In love", if it wasn't for him, this would have been a bust a long time ago.

Logan: Just practicing. Nothing worse then cramp in a finger.

Logan winked to her when he said that, he's been doing that a lot lately as well, flirting but it's a different sort of flirting, not the flirting he does with Flo but the flirting you'd do with a friend, she doesn't expect anything more from him and he doesn't expect anything from her at all, he's an actor, pretending to Love someone is in his career, the most she has to do is give some guy "fuck me eyes" in a music video and that's it.