ocs here (Pyrrhia)

(this is where my ocs will go. depending on what I've got going on, i might only keep a few here.)

#1 - Shiver

:. Shiver .:

~ 9 years (hatched around 5,003 AS)
~ Female, uses she/her pronouns
~ Named after the term for a group of sharks

[ Description]

Shiver is a female SeaWing with a thin, stubby frame, with gentle deep lavender eyes and long wings. Shiver is described by others to be intelligent, timid, sensitive, delicate and curious. She enjoys various hobbies such as exploring Pyrrhia, flying, reading and fishing. Due to her sensitive nature, she tends to avoid contact with others. She often dwells in the ocean, seldom emerging from the surface. She enjoys having only a small circle of friends and cares deeply about them. Others describe her to be very kind, gentle, understand, patient and accepting.

(Don't mind the tail; it's a headcanon. Base by albluu, base edits by wyrmsprout)

 Base by albluu, base edits by wyrmsprout)

#2 - JewelSeeker

:. JewelSeeker .:

~11 years (hatched around 5,000 AS
~RainWing/NightWing hybrid
~Female

[Description]

JewelSeeker is a female RainWing-NightWing hybrid. She was raised in the Rainforest Kingdom alongside her RainWing mother and occasionally her Nightwing father, who lived in the former Nightwing kingdom. Her father was a wealthy individual and often spoiled his only child with precious gems and stones. As a result, JewelSeeker grew up with a very lavish and pampered childhood. She would often sass and boss other dragonets around. However, when her father died in the volcanic eruption, JewelSeeker became slightly bitter and ultimately decided to abandon her grieving mother. JewelSeeker is a bossy, bratty, spoiled and selfish individual. However, when and if she makes new friends, she spoils them as well. She has a fascination with scavengers. She appears to be a normal RainWing, but with a Nightwing muzzle, tongue, wing pattern and underbelly. She can spit venom and change colors based on her emotions.

(Base by Fizzy!, base edits by Pizzaskeleton)