Monarch File: Jet

The following art was made due to ai painting use to represent my character. For visual aid purposes.

 For visual aid purposes

Name: Jet Davis

Works For: Monarch

Occupation: Titan Tamer, Pilot

Skills: Talented pilot and can pilot nearing anything. Excellent sharpshooter with his pistols. He's a skilled fighter and weaponry. he's an animal tamer 

Looks: He has dreadlocks and dark skin. He wears a bandanna around his forehead. Wears a T-Shirt with a velociraptor head. Has bandages on his arms. Wears a gold necklace. Wears was pilot suit but the top hangs when he's not in the pilot suit.

Suit:

Items:

Items:

• Guns- he uses them for long range shooting 

• didgeridoo- Revealed further in the story

• nunchucks- he uses for close quarters fighting 

Vehicle:

Description: Jet is a pilot who works alone

Description: Jet is a pilot who works alone.  Even at a younger age he always felt working alone. That way he doesn't hold anyone else responsible except him. He trained with all types of guns and explosives. But even with all his weaponry he never turned his guns on an animal. He cares for them more than anyone. Underneath his tough look is a wounded heart. When the titans came into existence he was amazed, and annoyed how men believe hey are the rulers of the planet, though the proof is standing over them. He loves reptiles and a big soft spot of a something king of monsters. Fun fact whenever Jet curses he says an animal instead. 

Likes: Carver (to a degree) Ty, titans, racing, animals, vehicles, japenses weapons, Chicken wings

Dislikes: animal traffickers( titans ones especially), bad titans, below the ocean floor, getting disrespected and having his ride messed with.

Boom that's it for the bio of my oc. This marks the second crossover story me and Djjammer are working on. Go check out his monster verse story. Both take place in our own version of the monsterverse franchise, don't worry they'll feature some fan favorites (can't be sure about ghidorah or skar king though). And feature new monster from predecessor series/movies. Next chapter, meet a brand new titan in, Monarch File: Tyrannogan.