Monarch File: Tyrannogan

Made by yours truly 

Species: Titans TyrannoganGender: MaleNickname: Tyrant, TyClass: Destroyer/ProtectorBio:The tyrannogan is an evolved dinosaur titan, has traits go a T-rex and velociraptor

Gender: Male

Nickname: Tyrant, Ty

Class: Destroyer/Protector

Bio:

The tyrannogan is an evolved dinosaur titan, has traits go a T-rex and velociraptor. His skull harden an exoskeleton head. A long extendable tail. can run from one his hind legs to all fours. The species are one of the more smaller titans, but it's a destroyer with its speed and power. Its tail always its spine to bend allowing it to go faster. In battle they fight similar to grapplers, holding onto their prey and attacking, sometimes using their tail to strangle their prey. Their most powerful attack focuses on their skull, one heabutt is said to be strong as a stomp from a gojira. They are also known to tunnel underground and use ambush tactics. The species have a four claws ( though unseen in the art) with allows them to grab and uses objects. It has been said that they can fire a projectile from its jaw but it's been undetermined what kind.

History:

Not much is known on the tyrannogan, But in the past they were destroyer titans. They would travel and tear apart cities for sources of radiations, even going far and hunting titans for food source, this angers the gojira race and the species battled. The tyrannogan species had no alliance besides their own kind and would attack anyone, from the great apes to Shimo, to the gorjias. The battle between them drove them into hollow earth. Much isn't know what happened but the species went extinct, all but one, the last of its kind Known as Tyrant, sealed in a cave from the others. slumber till he heard the Call of the new titan.

Occupation: Jet's Partner

Description:

Tyrant or Ty is the last of his kind and was found by Jet on one of his solo flights. He form a bond and now Jet is his tamer. No matter where let goes tyrant isn't far behind. Ty age is more of a teenager meaning he's the second youngest of the titans( first being suko). Despite his age he's a formidable fighter making both allies and enemies.

Boom that's it for the tyrannogan as well as Ty's background. This littler collab with Dj inspired me to make this Jurassic titan. His design is based off of geogreymon and the death runners from skull island rise of Kong. Next chapter, the beginning starts with opening the door, more literally then you realize in, Pilot.