Pilot

Titans, years ago we used that name to describe people of power, or made up beasts.....until we found that this planet was a lot bigger then we thought it was.

" Video shot of a giant lizard creature stomping through a city, giant black bug-like creatures bursting out of a cocoon, a giant flaming dinosaur like creature soaring above the clouds and the lizard creature roaring"

The titans, there's no way of telling how long they've lived here, but from what we've seen, we wouldn't be surprised if they were as old as the planet itself, colossal beings of nature that once ruled the planet for generations, but at some point, they all fell into deep sleep in various parts around the world.....till centuries later, they awoke.

" A video shot of the giant lizard stomping from the water into a city, shots of buildings up in smoke, people running and screaming as giant skyscrapers fell.....and a roar piercing the sky itself"

2014, the titans reamerged into the known world, leading to the destruction of San Francisco during the fight between two titans, the mutos-

" A video shot of the black bug creatures ripping apart buildings and roaring"

-.......and godzilla, king of the monsters.

" A shot of godzillas face as he roared"

From that destruction, monarch, the government company in charge of studying and defending (against or the creatures themselves) monitored godzilla and began making discoveries of sleeping titans all over the globe, a base for each one was set up to monitor them and make sure they didn't pose a threat to humans.....until Emma Russell released them.

" shots of Emma's face and videos of her working around the bases"

Emma Russell, former member of monarch lost a son in 2014, grief stricken, she went about with a mission of eco-terrisom the likes of the world has never seen, using the o.r.c.a, a sonic device that's able to somewhat control the titans through soundwaves, she went on a mission to awaken all the titans,

dragging her daughter along with her, thinking that we were a disease, that the titans could save the earth, mothra-

" A shot a giant worm creature, then a giant moth soaring over a waterfall"

-rodan-

" A shot of the giant flying fire dinosaur creature soaring out of a volcano".

-and na kiki-

" A shot of an under water base being ripped apart by huge tentacles and a creature roaring before swallowing the camera.

- she released three, before the mercenaries she worked with betrayed her, leading them was one Alan jonah-

"Shots of his face appeared as a video played of him and some men killing a bunch of scientists"

- and eco-terrorist who Emma hired to help her complete her plan....only he saw profit from the titans and decided to use her o.r.c.a to instead of release one at a time.....release all of them at once.

" Shots of creatures bursting out of mountains, spitting up out of the ground, bursting from the sea or out of icebergs, military and scientists running or getting crushed on video feeds as thr creatures burst up from their enclosures, Shots of giant creatures storming through cities, destroying ships or ripping planes apart".

The death toll was in the 10s of millions, cities and bases wiped out, ships and planes destroyed, and Alan would have done worse, if not for monarch finding out the location of his base and raiding it, capturing him, Dr Emma and their men, Dr Emma was locked up, striken from record and given life in prison along with Alan.